do you reemember?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sub0

Reaction score
do you guys reamember the old tamagotchis. I forgot what they look like can someone tell me what they look like. :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

i have version 1 and version 2 and my version one is pink and i got sickers with my tamagotchi to put on it!

p.s. does that answer your question? :huh:

i have version 1 and version 2 and my version one is pink and i got sickers with my tamagotchi to put on it!

p.s. does that answer your question? :)
Not old enough there...

The were a little bit smaller than the Connections of today, and mostly came in solid colors. The screen had a smaller resolution, and there were seven functions and the attention icon instead of nine functions and the attention icon like their modern counterparts. They used two LR44 cell batteries instead of one CR2032 battery. There were less characters and no known debug mode. There were also no genders, or an IR communication port.

If you take a cruise through ebay, there are always some listed :chohimetchi: You can see some that way. :p

no no no no. not v1s and v2s, I meen the rilly old ones. if your 12 or 13 they were old ons around 1996ish :eek: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back