Did anybody get tired of Special Characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
Does anybody get tired of using the special characters (Dazzilitchi, Dreamitchi, Mocha, Spot, and Nazotchi?)

I used to log in as them all of the time (and i still do sometimes) but i dont know about you guys but I got a little tired of logging in as the special characters. Now i just like to use regular characters with outfits that a lot of people don't have.

is it just me?

Well, I don't really use them. I do use Nazotchi when I don't have a Tamagotchi to log in, but that's about it. ;)

Being perfectly honest, I'm getting tired of seeing people logged in as them all the time! I remember in the early days of Music City, it was all fashionable to be logged in as a Dreamitchi or Dazzilitchi because not everyone was able to. But now since the passwords for all of the characters have been posted all over the internet (including TamaTalk!), everyone has logged in as all of the characters and are always logging in as a special character. But it's not a big fashion thing anymore because of that.

I'm never going to use passwords of the internet (except for Nazotchi when I don't have an active Music Star!). :p I'm going to keep on going until I've logged in as all of them normally! :) That's the reason why I always logged in as a guest until I got my Music Star (I joined in January 2009, but it wasn't until September that I got a Music Star). I'm being loyal to my Music Star, you could say! :p :lol:

I basically think that Music City would look a lot better if people were all logged in as many of the different characters by logging in as whatever their Tamagotchis are! Because now, it's always the same characters appearing over and over and over again! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't really use them. I do use Nazotchi when I don't have a Tamagotchi to log in, but that's about it. :nazotchi:  

Being perfectly honest, I'm getting tired of seeing people logged in as them all the time! I remember in the early days of Music City, it was all fashionable to be logged in as a Dreamitchi or Dazzilitchi because not everyone was able to. But now since the passwords for all of the characters have been posted all over the internet (including TamaTalk!), everyone has logged in as all of the characters and are always logging in as a special character. But it's not a big fashion thing anymore because of that.

I'm never going to use passwords of the internet (except for Nazotchi when I don't have an active Music Star!). :nazotchi: I'm going to keep on going until I've logged in as all of them normally! :) That's the reason why I always logged in as a guest until I got my Music Star (I joined in January 2009, but it wasn't until September that I got a Music Star). I'm being loyal to my Music Star, you could say! :p :lol:

I basically think that Music City would look a lot better if people were all logged in as many of the different characters by logging in as whatever their Tamagotchis are! Because now, it's always the same characters appearing over and over and over again! :angry:
yeah, special characters aren't so special anymore :(

I know :angry: They have been given away to guests :nazotchi: and CE1329 was a guest and they even got Nazotchi :nazotchi:

They are just not popular :lol: :) :( :p :(

Yep. It's not very nice when you see dreamitchi who is level 1 and doesnt even have a CD. Same thing with dazzilitchis. They have lost their popularity because you can find the passwords anywhere.

I used to be dazzilitchi when i used my destiny star but now i use Mochatchi or Kuchipatchi :D

I'm tired of all famous Tama's, I prefer regular Tamagotchis. :mellow:

Vote for AK8425! :( :mellow: :angry: :( :(

I usually log in as Dazzilitchi because I think she is awsome but I am not one of those people who copied of the code I worked hard and excanged an item to get the destiny stars. Memetchi<3 is right all tamas are special :D :lol: :D :D :) :D :(

;) tamatalk4444(LK4444)

I think I'm the only memetchi there, all I see now are the special characters, they always want me to check out their room, then I met one she wouldn't even let me leave!!! She is a dazzilitchi that wears the black outfit.

Latest posts

Back