Wha-What just happened...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave_Knite

Reaction score
This is the Weirdest thing I've ever seen on a Tamagotchi...

I was in my second Generation and going strong. My Tama, Zara, had just evolves into Chantotchi, my favorite Female Character. The time had come for her band to meet up, evolve, and go to thier first Audition. So I clicked the door Icon and her band evolved and met up with the teacher, the judges where bought in and the left to start thier preformance. But the preformance did not happen, Instead Zara was back at home and had changed back into an egg. It still showed my instrumant and toy, but Zara was an egg. Moments later the Egg hatched into a Male Petichi. When It asked me to name it, Zara's name was already there. What was worse is all of my Gp and items were missing and I was back at the Frist Generation. Any Ideas What happened?

Umm... I would guess that your music star had a glitch or it thought you pressed the reset button but who know the music star is really glitche mine would not grow and when I would reset it it would stay stay as an egg and would not grow. And before this happened did you drop it or something??

that happened to me too. I think it is just a wierd glitch that happens in some of them. I heard that happening to other people too.

Did you press the "C" button? Apperently this causes your Music Star to reset itself. I am going by second hand data; so it is very likely I am wrong.

If you didn't it. . . A glitch! (I sound like a broken record!) :D

that happened to me actually cuz i stuck it in my uggs but i just download it get my progress back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back