Messages/emails/whatever from famous people.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUDERnow.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten an email or something of the sort from a famous person?

I guess the people I've gotten emails from aren't really that famous, but they're not completely unknown.

I sent this to Jersey Moriarty from Hey Monday: I just wanted to let you know that Hey Monday is a great band, and I'll always be a fan no matter what. Your music is great, and you're all so talented. It's bands like you guys (and girl) that give me inspiration to keep writing songs. :)

And I got this as a reply: you are a sweetheart! thank you SO much for the kind words. i really appreciate that. it means the world to know i'm a part of something that can really motivate someone to that extent. thank you so much for taking the time! =)

I literally awwed/squealed/screamed out loud as soon as I read "you are a sweetheart!" The email is also now saved in my special "HOLY s**t IT'S JERSEY" folder.

EDIT: Filters make me look stupid. Whatever. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mwahaha. Yess. James Maslow has tweeted to me 3 times. <3333 I'll go through the conversations (These are all weeks apart):

Krystal's tweet: I love @jamesmaslow!

James's reply: :) xoxo.

Krystal's second tweet: I was watching the Big Time Rush preview the other day. I love @jamesmaslow so much!

James's reply: He loves you. :)

Krystal's third tweet: @jamesmaslow I might not be able to catch the premiere of Big Time Rush. D: But I'm sure Nick will show re-runs of it.

James's reply: I'm sure they will.

<333 When I read his first tweet to me I started breakdancing and screaming in the garage when I went out to get a soda. xDD This is James. Seriously. How can you not scream knowing that beautiful guy sent you 3 tweets? x333

Kristan, you will never, ever, ever get over that will you?

So yeah, LittleKuriboh, the genius creator of YuGiOh Abridged tweeted to me a few times. :)

Edit:

Oh, shut up. xDDD

Ohplease. I was just sharing! You know how much you want Justin to tweet/follow you. xD

I totally remembered someone who emailed me a while ago. THE IMAGINATION MOVERS. Yes. They are a little kid band. But they're awesome. They said something like how awesome I was for sending them a message. I hope they didn't get the vibe that I was a strange 13 year old girl (at the time) who watches their baby show. xDDD Maybe just an 8 year old with good grammar?

My brother's a little famous, does that counttt? D:

Well, aaah, I haven't really spoken to anyone famous otherwise,

I've tried, but it hasn't worked D: I hope it will sooner or later. ♥

Kseniaa, we're the same. D:

EDIT; 500th post! ^______________^

My dad! He's John Cooper(lead singer of skillet.)

Look up whispers in the dark on YouTube to see him and hear him

I love my dad

Oh wait and my mom Cory Cooper

Nope, not really. Werll, my cousin is a singer/songwriter and she has 2 CDs on iTunes but I don't think that counts xD

Actually one time Jacob Hoggard (Hedley, lead singer) replied to my comment on his live stream video thing. ^_^

Eeeh.

I spoken to some famous people, shame I didn't know who they were.

Some of my friends did, but probably from their parents or something.

Mainly just old celebs who no one knows anymore. xD

Oh I got an email of vic mignogna (I can't spell today! x3)

He is the voice actor for the one and only Tamaki! <3 he's also Dark out of DN angel

I think I did get an email from an author once, but I can't remember.

My best friend emailed the author of her favorite "Canterwood Crest" book series and got a reply back. I would be jealous, but I'm not a fan of those books, so yeah.

My Dad rode with Wayne Gretzky in an elevator. O:Nothing for me, though.
I've met him before.

And I've met Walter Gretzky like 2847238472 million times, he's awesome. :3

Oh, and that reminds me of something else.

The funeral home my Dad used to work at had the funeral for Wayne Gretzky's mom, so there was a bunch of famous hockey people. He got to talk to some of them, and I ended up getting a flower bouquet from Ti Domi. :]

I met Gary Numan when I was a baby. My mum's still got the pic of him standing next to my parents holding my dummy. I apparently also met Kylie Minogue at the Edinburgh festival, but I dunno whether to believe that or not xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back