a piece of dust in the screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrelan

Reaction score
A few days ago, I recently restarted my V5, music notes. I was playing beneath my lamplight, and suddenly I saw something really irritating.

A piece of dust in the screen.

I know it probably slipped inside by an opening in the case, but I want to know how to get rid of it.

I don't like to open my tamagotchi because:

-I can't anyways...

-I don't want to somehow permanently damage my tama.

can someone please help?

If it is not possible to get it out without opening it, that's okay.

Thank you!

[_.]^Darrelan

you could do surgery heres the site https://necrobones.com/tamasurg/ sorry i can't hyper link it just copy it and plus it pretty much all breaks your tama so it pretty much risky but if it bothers you sooooo much you could try it actually for you buttons but it can remove the dust too

I've seen that on one of mine before. Here's how I got rid of it without opening the case:

Tap your Tamagotchi on its edge against a countertop. Not too hard - you don't want to break your Tamagotchi. A few taps got the dust to move off my screen.

I may be a bit late, but if you didn't do anything yet this may also solve the problem without any visible damage.

I also wanted to suggest the method binary already wrote down, however, in a slightly different way, for the "health" of the tama: try tapping it against a hard surface, however, hold it in a way that when you tap it it's not the tama that is tapped but your finger between the tama and the surface. yeah, try not too hard because it may solve the problem without leaving a trace on the tama but can also make your finger hurt. I didn't experience such problems with tamas yet but I did have with other things with screens. I was pretty annoyed about the dust but did not want to hear about scratches left by tapping, so I did it this way and it worked :(

ah, it just came to mind: before tapping you could also put some soft cloth on the top the hard surface, that may also save the tama from getting scratched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, just tapping it agasint a table might get it a bit less distracting.

I have opened my tamas up to the screen a lot and they all still work like new! Try it!

it could be a crack or a dent or something, but remember it still works good, right? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back