Dear (Insert Name Here),

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goggle-Face

Reaction score
This thread is for posting serious (or perhaps not so serious) messages you would never send people/things/pets but wish you could. Do you have something to vent about? Feel free. need to say something that made you so happy? Post.

1. It is NOT to be used as a flame/insult thread towards other users on TT.

2. If someone wishes to rant about some aspect of their own personal life, then they can rant to their heart's content. Just please follow Rule 3 with this, too.

3. Please nothing adult-content or anything.

4. Please start your letter with Dear (blahblahblah). It doesn't have to end with any sort of closing, but you may add one if you wish.

5. You will follow the rules. :3

6. This isn't a chat thread. If you'd like to chat with your friends, PM eachother.

Should I start us off, to give us an idea?

Dear Conscience,

I hate you. I really do.

I know I'm not the best writer in the world, but why should you pick on me when I want to post something?

The internet won't bite that hard. Stop scaring me and let me post.

I hate you,

TK.

Dear friend,

I was not so happy when you kinda broke my mirror today.

But I never got too mad.

It's okay,

~SG~

Dear My Own Feliks,

I love love LOVE you <3 You make me feel so great, and I love your infrenquet visits. It makes me feel really happy <3

You're supporting me so much. You, Dia, BAD and Arch make me feel so great.

Love you so, so much,

Your Own Matthew ♥

Dear famous person,

I hope you realize you have lot's of haters. So maybe just start to think back.

An old fan,

SG

Dear Jake;

Thanks for everything.

Maybe one day I'll tell you the words I cannot say.

Dear Michaela, April, SG, TK, Mimi, Emmy, Kelsey, and all of you. You know who you are.

You guys are amazing, and I love you.

Don't change. <3

I had one more letter but it's better to omit that one. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I in there Ginny? xD Don't worry.

Dear Admin,

Thank you so much for making this site. If it weren't for you, I would of never met all these people on TT. Even the ones I don't get a long with.

~SG~

Dear GinGin,

I love you too, my dearest Ginny <3

I will love you for forever and a day.

Love,

TK.

Dear UNoT and TT,

You're my homes. Love you <3

Love,

TK, or as UNoT knows me, Maniac.

Dear Book Talk,

wtfffff, I don't want to write youuuuu DDD:!

Please get me writing. You're due Friday, and Garrett and I are the only ones doing stuff on war.

I don't want to pull a fast on and just do something on HP or anything.

Daniella's done Speak, and it was soso good.

The Korean War should be more interesting, right?

Confused,

A student.

Dear people at my school;

Why are you always so mean to me? You just ignored me after that one insult, then just pushed me aside and act like I'm just this rude, self-centered person. I mean, you guys are the real selfish people. At least give me a chance instead of treating me like crap.

-Kay

Dear friend,

Although I don't see you, when we do, it's the best we have. :)

~SG~

Dear Tessie,

When I think about you, my tears still flow. I wish you could understand how much I miss you now that you're gone. You were the greatest pet I could have ever asked for. The way you licked my face when I wasn't feeling well, that look you gave me when you wanted to play, that 'favorite spot' of yours that you loved so much for me to scratch, I miss it all. I would come and cuddle with you when I was sad but when you left, I didn't have a sweet, affectionate, cuddly dog to go to. I loved you more than anything. <|3

Krystal, your (broken hearted) master.

Dear old/ex-friends,

I guess there's a reason we aren't friends anymore. But I'd like to thank you all for the memories, and apologize for any rough times we may have had. I'll remember you all.

--Kelsey.

Dear real life friends,

Well, we really don't have that much in common, but do we ever know how to have a good time. Whether or not you know it, I love you guys, and not much can change that. Here's to remaining friends, and finding a way to get all these projects and assignments done without exploding.

--Kelsey.

Dear internet friends,

You know who you are. I really could not live without you all. I'm so lucky to have met you, and I hope we're friends for a long time to come. I love you all.

-Kelsey.

Dear [YouKnowWhoYouAre],

Thank you.

Just thank you.

For listening, for caring.

I love you.

-lukedesk-

Love from Maria.

Dear Krystal,

My online sister. My fellow Gandondork. FTW!

ILY,

katie.

Dear Katie,

My online little sister. ;3 I love you a lot. Forever and always!

Krystal.

Dear all of my TT friends,

You guys are so freaking amazing. You all know who you are, and you are the greatest online friends I could ever ask for. You get me through tough times, and we have loads of fun together in Tamachat and on the boards. Ily. <3

Love, Krystal!

Dear TT,

I love your boards, I really do.

And the people. Them = ♥

-Ksenia.

Dear Rebecca,

Please learn to spell, please shut up about how you love your ''daes at da bae'', and please tell your uneducated friends the exact same thing. If this happened I think I would respect you a lot more and actually join the groups you make on Facebook. By the way, 'ov' is not an acceptable way of spelling 'of' |:

Thankyou.

I'd do more, but they're more.. inappropriate.

D:

Dear Tahnee,

I told you I was sorry.

If you can't stick with me over a joke, you're not worth it.

Maria.

Dear Internet,

workplz.

TK.

Dear Dream Last Night,

...The hell?

I had a revolver? And a man was in the house? And randomly I could use magic?

Mind = blown, and not in a good way.

TK.

Dear Dream last night,

Woah. American Idol Auditions at my school? IN FLORIDA? fkglhjgkl. Those high, high, high, swings were scary.

Woah,

~SG~

(xD I might as well...)

Dear Last Night's Dream,

Next time, I'd rather not have to pass by Hajime Saito while going into a post office. He's tall and quiet frightening. His eyes look like cats eyes and they cut through to my soul.

I have a lot of anime dreams...

Krystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back