nevershoutnever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had tickets to see him live in December (supporting Dashboard Confessional) but the tour got canceled D:

I do love NSN. I know how to play a lot of his songs on my ukulele :D

I had tickets to see him live in December (supporting Dashboard Confessional) but the tour got canceled D:
I was gonna meet you </3

My Boyfriend got me 'What is Love?' I loove it :D

Gosh. I love Christofer. I could go on forever about my Never Shout Never! Love, but that would be all day.. xD

I love NSN! I still haven't gotten any CD's yet. (I have, like, no money.....) But i have a few songs on my ipod and they are in my 25 most played =)

I listened to a few of their songs on my friend's iPod.

I don't know them very well, but whoever sings has an amazing voice.

I'm definitely going to download some of their songs some time soon. <3

Along with Stereo Skyliiiine

I used to be obsessed. About a year ago I was obsessed. Especially with the Christmas song. xD

But now I'm just like...he's good. That's it.

asdfghjkl;

I'm going to Extreme thing ! : D

It's an outdoor concert that will be in Vegas March 27th and Nevershoutnever, Hey Monday, The Summer set, Every avenue, and The cab will be playing there.

AAAAHHHH !! Yayy:) I'm uber excited now~

EDIT;; Grammerrr.

Last edited by a moderator:
asdfghjkl;
I'm going to Extreme thing ! : D

It's an outdoor concert that will be in Vegas March 27th and Nevershoutnever, Hey Monday, The Summer set, Every avenue, and The cab will be playing there.

AAAAHHHH !! Yayy:) I'm uber excited now~

EDIT;; Grammerrr.
Dude I was gonna go see AP Tour too.

But I made a deal with my parents that I'd rather see NSN on Warped Tour in July, cause I'd get more out of it.

^ Hmm... Maybe I can go in July or sometime in summer aswell since my bday is in July. I mean, i bet it's the same thing but oh well xD
Not the same thing. Warped has like 50 bands. Rather than five. :DD

I wanna go sooo bad. My best friend said she'd take me. My parents are kind of on the fence about it though. So I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best. :]

Not the same thing. Warped has like 50 bands. Rather than five. :DD
I wanna go sooo bad. My best friend said she'd take me. My parents are kind of on the fence about it though. So I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best. :]
I think my friend may be taking me to warped also O:

Latest posts

Back