One of my tamas is like spitting in the air...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Tria

Reaction score
I do Have a Tama partner for him but shes a v2 (hes a v1) and not doing it

???Whats wrong??? A :marumimitchi: and a #23. Those are the charactors.

BTW how do you breed two tamas???

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what you're talking about... However, all tamas have different animations. It could just be the one for that Tama.

As for breeding, you need the following requirements:

1. One female and one male.

2. 4 hearts on the friends screen for the respective tamas.

3. They both need to be 24 hours old after they became adults.

Then, if you meet all of these requirements, connect them a few times and they'll eventually make tama babies!

Is Maskutchi known to do that on V1???? because it just 3 dots moving upward to the left hand corner getting bigger as it moves out. and opens mouth when he does it. my one my last adult did it too, and ony does it at night.

Yeah, it's normal in both versions. It means that that's when you can turn the lights out, unless you wait for them to physically get in bed themselves.

hey um tama_tria?how do u change a newbie 2 a picture? i really wanna know! :kuribotchi: do u know how? :marumimitchi: if u do can u tell me?

hey um can anyone here tell me how 2 change a newbie 2 a tama member thingy please?

I don't know what you're talking about... However, all tamas have different animations. It could just be the one for that Tama.
As for breeding, you need the following requirements:

1. One female and one male.

2. 4 hearts on the friends screen for the respective tamas.

3. They both need to be 24 hours old after they became adults.

Then, if you meet all of these requirements, connect them a few times and they'll eventually make tama babies!
hey um how do u get a picture above your tamamember thingy? :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back