Care misses on Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I remember on a care guide that was posted a while ago, it said about getting "care misses" to get certain characters. I have that saved on my laptop, but what does "care misses" mean?

Please answer quickly! :rolleyes:

I'm not exactly sure, but what you saw was probably for the Tamagotchi ID, a completely different Tamagotchi.

Oh, that.

Just take very good care of your Tamagotchi. When it starts beeping with the attention icon lit up in the bottom-right corner, take care of whatever he/she needs before the icon disappears.

Oh, that. Just take very good care of your Tamagotchi. When it starts beeping with the attention icon lit up in the bottom-right corner, take care of whatever he/she needs before the icon disappears.
So, a care miss is when it beeps for attention, and you leave it until the icon disappears or it gets sick?

How long does that take?

I'm not exactly sure, as I've never really missed a care beep from my Tamagotchi. From what I've experienced, I think it's about a minute (though it may be longer).

A care miss means to lose one heart in the category of Health or Happy (happiness).

A care miss means to lose one heart in the category of Health or Happy (happiness).
No offense, but I seriously doubt that.

If that were true, I'd always be getting Gozarutchi, Tosakatchi, Maskutchi or Kunoitchi.

The reason I want to know about this is because I'm always getting Mametchi, Mimitchi, and Chantotchi, even when I deliberately let their hunger and happiness hearts empty, and let them get overweight, and let them get stressed. :angry:

If that's true, then maybe it has to do with music skills?

Though it might not be true, maybe if you don't get your music skills to a certain level, they won't evolve into a high-level creature. Again, this is only my theory.

If that's true, then maybe it has to do with music skills? Though it might not be true, maybe if you don't get your music skills to a certain level, they won't evolve into a high-level creature. Again, this is only my theory.
People say to get Mametchi you have to get 999 in all skill points, well I got Mametchi with all my skill points under 400. And I got Memetchi with the same skill points as mametchi, so its not to do with skill points.

I am officially confused then o_O

I got a Tamatchi with my 3G today by barely feeding her and not raising her music skills. However, I've done this with my toddler before, and I've always gotten a medium-level teen. I've never gotten anything less than a perfect-care adult though, but I'm going to try with this one.

A care miss is when you let you're Tamagotchi's heart fully empty and it beeps for a attention. If you do not tend to its needs within 15 minutes the attention icon will go back to being unlit and this counts as a 'care miss'.

To get a care miss, let your Tamagotchi beep at you for attention, like let its hungry or happy meter empty out. When it beeps at you, leave it alone for 15 minutes or so, and the attention icon should've gone off.

If you want to get multiple care misses, once the attention icon has turned off, simply feed it one meal or one snack (depending on which meter emptied out previously), and repeat.

To get a care miss, let your Tamagotchi beep at you for attention, like let its hungry or happy meter empty out. When it beeps at you, leave it alone for 15 minutes or so, and the attention icon should've gone off.If you want to get multiple care misses, once the attention icon has turned off, simply feed it one meal or one snack (depending on which meter emptied out previously), and repeat.
Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back