new tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mean_girl_yo

Reaction score
is there going to be a new version of tamagotchi for this year? there's a new one every year but I haven't heard anything, tamagotchi.com has no pics or anything

Bandai Supposedly Said that on should come out in late spring 2010

And some people say that they quit making tamas But at this point we are not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there is always the Tamagotchi iD if you want to put up with Japanese.

im pretty sure that the music star was supposed to be the version for 2010 :p :lol: :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Bandai recently said that they will stick with Music Stars, Music Star + DVD, and TamaWalkie (for Asia/Australia/Oceania) for 2010, but at the end of 2010 they may add new products to their line (new Tamagotchi! maybe...). But that's just for US. Not sure about UK or Japan, but Australia is gonna get those new products early next year (2011).

I emailed Bandai America with a question about the ID saying if they would bring it to other countries :mellow:

They replied ''there are currently no plans for the Tamagotchi Color and ID to be brought out to other countries, but we are currently developing a new tamagotchi to be released this year.''

i think it might not be a music star i think ugh it is so hard to think what it could be :angry:

I emailed Bandai America with a question about the ID saying if they would bring it to other countries :huh: They replied ''there are currently no plans for the Tamagotchi Color and ID to be brought out to other countries, but we are currently developing a new tamagotchi to be released this year.''
Cool! Thanks for telling us!! :) Looking forward to that one!!

Yes. it's called the tama-go. Search "Tama-Go" on google! Looks Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back