Hmm..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
I'm thinking about wearing a game shirt that says "2006-2007"

will that be socially acceptable to wear old shirts?

Stupid topic, yes I know.

I wear old shirts lol.

Don't stress if people think it's socially unacceptable, just ask them how old their oldest shirt is and they'll shut up :)

Wear anything you want as long as you're comfortable in it.

A shirt is just a shirt. Old or not.

I used to have shirt from when I was 5 years old...It fit me until a couple years ago. That was an old shirt. xD

Better to wear old clothing, than to be naked in public. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear shirts from the past all the time. If people don't like the way it looks, it's their problem not yours.

I don't see why it matters.. If people can wear pajamas in public, why not a shirt that's a few years old?

That'd be like shaming someone for wearing an alumni sweatshirt from the 80's.

The only way I can see it being a bad thing is if it's ratty, torn and looks like it's about to fall apart.

Why are you asking Tamatalk?

We don't make all your decisions for you.

If you don't feel comfortable wearing it, then dont.

Better to wear old clothing, than to be naked in public. xD
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain

Anyways, all shenanigans aside, I've never seen anyone break down and cry when he/she saw some guy wearing a shirt from 3 years ago. I don't think there's any problem with it.

I wish I had an old shirt. I think it's cool. It's like vintage, ha. People at my school do it all the time.

I think some may be like er, ya know you're shirt says 2006, right? But if you like the shirt, wear it. :D

I don't see how any clothing, or lack there of, is 'socially unacceptable' anymore. So no, I don't think so. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back