UGH it won't wake up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chucklesLB

Reaction score
I've had my tama for about 3 hours, and after it evolved (about an hour ago) it went to sleep and won't wake up. Is this normal, or do I have to reset my tama? Thanks.

Some Tamas sleep later than other, so, say I got a tama that woke up at 9:00, but then it evolved into a character that usually wakes up at 10:00, so it goes back to sleep and wakes up again later. Its normal. You mustve had a baby tama, considering its only 3 hrs. Babys dont have a normal bedtime. They just take random naps. However, the toddlers DO have regular bedtime, so, yeah, its normal. n_~

Squeeze Me! :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my question is, how long do tamas sleep for? Has anyone had them sleep for more than 2 hours?

mine hasnt taken a nap for more than like 15 minutes.thats odd.... r u sure ur time is set at the rite time?

I LOVE ICHIGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!

:marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :angry: :angry:

it normal. they sleep all through the night. but if it was in the daytime, check the time on the tama. if you need more infromation, pm me.

Well, at night, they sleep all the way until morning, about 12 hours.

Squeeze me! :hitodetchi:

Well, at night, they sleep all the way until morning, about 12 hours. 

Squeeze me! :hitodetchi:
Yep. :rolleyes:

Sometimes, I get so bored at night that I change the time jusy to play with them. ;)

thank you colonel J! Your idea worked! lol! Changed the time and no problemo.

about 13 - 12 hours goes to bed at 8:00 and wakes up at 9:00 in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back