The Last Airbender

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh I can't wait. Only annoying this is that Zuko (the asian) is black, and Katara and Sokka (the black ones) are white.

...What?

My big brother was annoyed that all the Fire Nation people are indians in this movie---not that he's racist, it's just he feels like the CULTURE of the people should match. Like he thought that the Fire Nation weren't all barbarians or whatever, and especially with the honor thing, they were more like Japanese.

Oh and I am disappointed with the movie stills how Zuko doesn't appear to have "the scar." Like what happened to that big, red, fire-shaped burn covering a third of his face? I MIGHT have spotted the scar, but it's so small, only slightly red, under his eye, and it's just pathetic compared to the damage that was actually wreaked in the original story.

Betcha my brother and I are still gonna go to the movie though. XD

Gosh I can't wait. Only annoying this is that Zuko (the asian) is black, and Katara and Sokka (the black ones) are white....What?
Yeah same here. I was totally thrown off. Odd, isn't it?

I never got into the Avatar series, but this movie definitely seems interesting. I may see it. :)

Well I know he's not like African American lol but her certainly darker than he should be. I mean, his Grandfather is fully blown Asian. How are they going to portray him, if they do at all? Oh and Zuko does have the scar in it, but it's pretty faint. ><

[SIZE=7pt]It looks pretty good, I'll go see it.
Mainly only for Jackson Rathbone though. [/SIZE]

The only actor who seems to fit the appearance is Noah Ryder for Aang. =/ Even if Zuko is my favorite, at least the main character of the whole story fits.

Omigosh I LOVE that cartoon and I am SO glad they are making a movie!

I don't care if the actors are bad, I'll still go watch it :(

Latest posts

Back