Spirited Away

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this movie! It's so incredibly different from any other movie I've ever seen. :3 Miyazaki is great, isn't he? 8D And I love Howl's Moving Castle too.

I have the American version.

Knew that Krystal'd be the first to post. xD

Spirited Away was my first Hayao film. It's like shamazing. If you didn't see, Chihiro and ... -totally forgot his name- ... were my avvie! xD

KRYSTAL KNOWS.

But mm. No-Name. >: D

I have heard a lot of great things about it but haven't got round to watching it yet but i sure hope to now!!

Knew that Krystal'd be the first to post. xD
Spirited Away was my first Hayao film. It's like shamazing. If you didn't see, Chihiro and ... -totally forgot his name- ... were my avvie! xD

KRYSTAL KNOWS.

But mm. No-Name. >: D
Of course I'd be first to post. xD IT'S HAKU, SILLY. HOW CAN YOU FORGET HAKU'S NAME? D:

Haku's my favorite character. :D

^I'M SORRY. I HAD A BRAIN FART.

Haku, that's right. <3

When I first saw this movie, the giant child-babyling frightened me. :'D

AND I REMEMBER WHEN I'D COME HOME FROM SCHOOL, AND RUN DOWN THE STEPS LIKE CHIHIRO DID IN THAT ONE PART.

/fail

AND I REMEMBER WHEN I'D COME HOME FROM SCHOOL, AND RUN DOWN THE STEPS LIKE CHIHIRO DID IN THAT ONE PART./fail
Ginny. You know something? That scene where she runs screaming reflects me. EXACTLY. Because when I'm scared I run down steps and scream my head off just like Chihiro. When I saw that part in the movie, I almost died. xDD

I'm a new fan of Miyazaki. I think I saw Spirited Away in... November. ;D

To me, Spirited Away’s like a Japanese version of Alice in Wonderland, which, by the way, is a good thing. I love all of the Miyazaki films I’ve watched. Well, except Kiki’s Delivery Service and Tales of Earthsea. They were pretty horrible.

Ooh, I think I saw this once or twice when I was in elementary. It was interesting, but it creeped me out at the time.

That movie was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! And lol, thats my favorite scene. "*running down stairs* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

What did you see? Did something scare you? STOP SCREAMING AND TALK!!!!!

brilliant film and whats different in the japanese one? RADISH SPIRIT RULES :eek:

Incredible movie.

Although Howl's Moving Castle ranks a little higher with me.

I remember having like the biggest crush on Haku when I first watched it.

Wait, why am I using past-tense?

I still have like the biggest crush on Haku. c:

But yeah, I absolutely adore this movie. Second Miyazaki movie I ever saw. Kiki's Delivery Service was the first. <3

Latest posts

Back