lol... hope this doesn't sound tooo mad! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Princess_Hazey*

Reaction score
I decided to make some clothes for my tamas (just for fun) becuase I thought it would be great fun to dress them up!!!

Here are the instructions for the first clothing I thought of, (I will add more if anybody likes the idea)- a warm, cosy, felt scarf.

I used red felt.

1. Choose a colour and material. It is only very small so you can even use off-cuts if you like. If it is around 16.5cm long it will comfortably wrap around your tama.

2. Cut a strip around 16.5cm long and 1cm wide.

3. Cut into each end around 4 or 5 times to make a fringed end.

4. Wrap around tama. Make any adjustments. If it is too long, just cut off one fringed end and then make another fring. This should decrease the length by the fringe's length.

5. OPTIONAL- You can use a safety pin to secure the ends, you can wrap the scarf round the back of tama and cross the ends at the front and pin there. Remember to be careful with sharp things because although I'm sure everyone is careful, its easy to accidently prod yourself with them and that can really hurt!!

OR Sew a button onto one end and cut a slit in the other. This might wark better for fastening but if you don't have this or don't have the time then you can just use a safety pin.

I took a pic but i'm not sure how to upload it so if anyone can tell me, that would be great. :D

Anyway. have fun with this, experiment with different colours and effects, eg. maybe cut with those jagged effect or curvey effect scissors to make it more interesting!! You could even add a button instead of the safety pin.

HAVE FUN AND HAVE A GO, LET YOUR CREATIVE SIDE TAKE OVER AND YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!!! :D

its not crazy i made a little pouch for mine! with a button to close it!

that is totly no crazy I am going to make a fome protection for mine because i always drop it. ( It's bad unnuf i dosent cunect i don't need it totly bracking on me) :D

I love hearing all the ideas that people have for dressing their tamas.

Never feel that you're crazy your just expressing yourself. Making clothes or homes for tama's is much easier than making a home for dolls or trying to make stables for horse statues*both of which I have tried*

I think it's a cute idea but I'm not into sewing very much so I think I'll leave that up to you guys:)

lol thats very cute i made one in dark purple, my little firestar loves it! :3

\

:D :D :p :nyatchi: meow meow..

Great Idea.. Not Crazy :angry:

I would have loved too have seen the pics,

why dont you upload it too photo bucket then provide the link :D

Not crazy at all! You're very creative. As for how to upload photos, you can use free media hosting sites like Photobucket and Image Shack, where you can upload your photos onto the site (it's pretty easy, the specific site will show you how) and then just copy and paste a link (again, you'll see how to do this when you upload your photos...usually the site provides a ready-made link for you to copy and paste wherever you want) to TamaTalk. People can then click on the link and see your pictures. Hope you do that sometime...I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) would love to see your designs! :D

i used a strip of fabric from my old t shirts for my terulin phone's scarf ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... this topic was started waaaay back in 2010 over three years (almost 4 years) ago - well in excess of the 3 month limit on posting in old, inactive threads.

Please... if you're browsing old forum pages don't forget to check the date of the last posts made in the topic before you reply ;)

How to Recognise and Avoid Topic Bumping: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/93581-how-to-recognize-and-avoid-topic-bumping/

Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back