The Funniest Thing You've Ever Said!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but mine and my friends Micheal Jackson impressions are pretty funny xD

My friend said I looked like a cute bunny rabbit, so I said she looked like a gorilla by accident, talking about how strong she is, but she took it differently.
Oh gosh how that made me laugh!

Well uh, I'm not too sure.

But on Christmas Day, Mum and I were eating pickles, and she was all ''a pickle is like a wriggling widow on a plate!'' She meant to say that pickles are weird (weirdos, not widows) but for some reason all that just came out.

It was like the highlight of Christmas aha.

OMG I laughed so hard I was crying. I said ANOTHER funny thing today.

My gran came over and she was like Why didn't you buy me anything at the Galleria (mall for you Americans). I was like Because I had no fanny left. I meant to say I had no money left. It cracked everyone up.

Aha, I was talking to my friends, and then I accidentally said,

"Some of my friends are so asian, like they talk asian to their friends"

It's even more fail considering that I'm asian.

Today was pretty funny.

My friend's mum was driving me home, but drove past my house.

I just looked out the window and followed my house going by and I said "There goes my house" My friend was in stitches.

Today in class I said really loudly "My ruler can star window". I still have absoloutly no idea why I said that xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Family, friends, and practically anyone who knows me would blurt out random hilarious things I've said. But most of them are inside jokes. xDD

Wait. There was this one time I made a comment about being pregnant... Rachel was cracking up at that one. I can't remember specifically what I said, though. xD I make jokes so often in real life.

And a few days ago I was sick with a cold. So I was lying on my stomach on the floor and my brother and I were talking about getting pizza. So he begged our mom and she sighed and said, "What kind of pizza do you want?" And I immediately yelled, "YODA. I MEAN FRODO -- I MEAN LEDO'S, GOD." My brother was cracking up at me. XD Because you see, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings is such a huge part of my life it just came out like that. :'D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi are for playing, not HITTING WITH HAMMERS AND EATING!!!!!!

I said to my classmate at recess.....he said," Are you going crush that with a hammer or eat it?"

Interesting..

Well, a police officer said to me last week:

Remember when Michael Jackson was caught hanging his baby over the balcony?

The whole of America was shocked, they were so used to him tossing them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back