My Chemical Romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey.Its.Sie-arra

Reaction score
I noticed that there is no topic for My Chemical Romance. So i had to make one! Anyone else like MCR?!

I never hear them on the radio anymore =( When i moved to a new school recently, none of the friends that i have now have never even heard of MCR until i told them about a few songs. Then i got them obsessed =)

I liek them. ;D

Teenagers and Dead! x3

I have been a fan since they started out. Gone to a lot of their concerts, own every album, and my walls are covered with a a load posters. Even though I don't listen to them as much as I used to, I'm still a hardcore fan that forever be with them till the end of time. Love them, very much so.

Famous Last Words is the only song I like from them.

"Famous Last Words" is an amazing song! When i was really depressed that song helped me so much =)

I have been a fan since they started out. Gone to a lot of their concerts, own every album, and my walls are covered with a load posters. Even though I don't listen to them as much as I used to, I'm still a hardcore fan that forever be with them till the end of time. Love them, very much so.
Same here.

:D

I realized that I got all my friends to like them by always saying the same thing. We would be talking about hot celebritys and I would always say "Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance is really, really, really hot!" and my friends would say "I've never seen him before, i'll go Google him..... (2 minutes later) OMG HE IS HOT!!! Woah!" then I would say "Well MCR's music is just as good as Mikey looks" and they would go listen to a song and be like "I love their music! This band is awesome!"

Ha ha been in love with them since they started out in '01.Tons of posters,everyone of their songs on my ipod, and I can't wait for the new album.Heard nothing but awesome things about it.I've never been to one of their concerts but I love them.I believe it's almost to the point of obbession but oh well.My favorite band in the entire world.

I love My Chem'. I can't wait for the new record! :] They also seem like really nice guys.

I hope to see them next time they tour. I probably won't, but I can try. xD

Gerard's one of my heroes, easily. He's inspired me so much, and gives me so much hope. :D

My favourite songs by them are Ghost Of You, Mama, Helena, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Disenchanted, and Desert Song.

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else hear that Bob left the band?! I heard that today and was like "W-w-What?! No! That can't be true!" MCR just wouldn't be the same without Bob!! =(

^ I just checked their site, and I see nothing about it, but... That doesn't mean anything. That didn't stop people from seizure-ing over FOB. xD

But, wtf is up with people leaving bands? First, Ryan and Jon left Panic!, Elliot left Hey Monday, and now Bob's supposedly leaving MCR? [-I'd mention 'Pete leaving FOB' but that's still up in the air.-] [And then there was the slight Cab dilemma, but I don't really listen to The Cab, so.]

Now Ryland [Or anybody from Cobra, really,] just has to leave Cobra Starship, and it is the end of the world. xD [For some people, at least.]

~Mew

I heard about Bob as well, and I pretty much doubt it. If it isn't on their main site, it's most likely false. But, who really knows? Though, they're recording their new album right now, why would Bob just leave? Ridiculous rumor, I dare say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back