Sign in to follow this  
Hey.Its.Sie-arra

My Chemical Romance

I noticed that there is no topic for My Chemical Romance. So i had to make one! Anyone else like MCR?!

I've liked them for a long time. Even if I never hear of them that much anymore, I'm still a fan~

I never hear them on the radio anymore =( When i moved to a new school recently, none of the friends that i have now have never even heard of MCR until i told them about a few songs. Then i got them obsessed =)

fan since 2005 <3

I liek them. ;D

Teenagers and Dead! x3

I have been a fan since they started out. Gone to a lot of their concerts, own every album, and my walls are covered with a a load posters. Even though I don't listen to them as much as I used to, I'm still a hardcore fan that forever be with them till the end of time. Love them, very much so.

Famous Last Words is the only song I like from them.

They would be okay if they had a better singer.

Yes <3

I have been a fan since they started out. Gone to a lot of their concerts, own every album, and my walls are covered with a load posters. Even though I don't listen to them as much as I used to, I'm still a hardcore fan that forever be with them till the end of time. Love them, very much so.

Same here.

:D

I realized that I got all my friends to like them by always saying the same thing. We would be talking about hot celebritys and I would always say "Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance is really, really, really hot!" and my friends would say "I've never seen him before, i'll go Google him..... (2 minutes later) OMG HE IS HOT!!! Woah!" then I would say "Well MCR's music is just as good as Mikey looks" and they would go listen to a song and be like "I love their music! This band is awesome!"

Ha ha been in love with them since they started out in '01.Tons of posters,everyone of their songs on my ipod, and I can't wait for the new album.Heard nothing but awesome things about it.I've never been to one of their concerts but I love them.I believe it's almost to the point of obbession but oh well.My favorite band in the entire world.

I love My Chem'. I can't wait for the new record! :] They also seem like really nice guys.

I hope to see them next time they tour. I probably won't, but I can try. xD

Gerard's one of my heroes, easily. He's inspired me so much, and gives me so much hope. :D

My favourite songs by them are Ghost Of You, Mama, Helena, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Disenchanted, and Desert Song.

~Mew

Edited by ~Pokemon*Mew~

They're pretty good. MISS MICHAELA RIGHT THERE^ got me into them. xD

Ghost of You is love. And Teenagers.

I haven't heard much from them, but the few songs I have listened to, I didn't like. I'm not really fan. :|