_mamatchi_'s Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
This is my new log!

Click here to see my old log!

My current Tamagotchis I am running are:

2 Music Stars

1 V3

My Tamas are:

This is the color of my first Music Star that I am running.This one's name is Grubby, after the character Grubby the Octopede from Teddy Ruxpin. He is a Nonoputchi.

This is the color of my second Music Star that I am running.This one's name is Dirk, after the character Dirk the Chipmunk from the XM radio station Kids Place Live. He is a Kuchitamatchi.

The V3 that I am running is the 4th one that is in this picture.This Tamagotchi's name is Khalil (on the Tamagotchi, it's Khali), named after the character Khalil the Catapillar from VeggieTales. He is a Teletchi.

I am currently running a Japanese Royal FamiTama and a debugged V2.

I named my family the Akai (Red) family

The Tamas are named Yakko,Wakko and Dot after the main characters in the cartoon Animaniacs

At 11:13AM, My tamas evolved! Now Wakko is a Mousetchi, Dot is a Torotchi and Yakko is a Ahirukutchi.

I am now running my Tama-Go.

I named it Sven after Larry the Cucumber's role in the VeggieTales episode Lyle The Kindly Viking. Sven was also the name of my first Tamagotchi.

He was born on Thursday, July 29, 2010 (the same day that VeggieTales: LarryBoy and the Bad Apple got released in 2006). He evolved into Mattaritchi.

This morning, I slept late to find out that part of my growth plan had worked and he evolved into Kilalatchi!

My growth plan is Kinotchi->Mattaritchi->Kilalatchi-> Mametchi or Kuromametchi

Other Tamagotchi news for me-

I finally logged in with all the music city characters thanks to codes posted online on July 26th. On that same day, I got a Lovelin Gotchiman Tamagotchi anime figure from the set "Tamatomo Daishugo 2" on eBay. It shipped out on Saturday.

Here's a picture of the set of figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sven evolved into Necktietchi, but I forgot when. He isn't able to go to the dating place yet, so I will do the age glitch until it appears!

I got a new tama that I had always wanted, a UraTama! I want to get UraMametchi or UraVioletchi first, and then marry it with the Bikkuri (I don't know how to spell it) card that gives you Benzatchi and Washikitchi.

I also started my V4.5 from the PC Pack. It is a girl who I named Dorie after one of the main characters in the English dub of Ojamajo Doremi (Magical DoReMi).

She mostly has Spiritual points.

I went on TamaTown, and the attention icon was lit up when I put the logout password into my tama, her attention icon lit up!

I found out that she had a skull and two poops, soI healed her and cleaned up her poops.

I went to the Tamagotchi event at Toys R Us in New York City . We asked a worker about the Tamagotchi event, but she mistook our words for Thomas The Tank Engine. She also told that they were waiting for a "new generation of Tamagotchi to come to the store. Then, we found out that it was outside and they ran out of free Tamas and Mametchi and Chamametchi weren't outside, but they gave us coupons for the Tama-Go, Gotchi figures and the carrying case. I got a Kirby plush from Nintendo World that was the price of the Tama-Go because it was a medium size.

I have to start school tommorow. My keychains that will be on my wallet (to hold lunch money) will be my V4.5 Tamagotchi that came with the PC pack and a YooHoo and friends Choowoo keychain, my lunchbox keychains will be Pollon and Mepple from Pretty Cure, and my backpack keychains will be Haruhi in her school outfit from Haruhi Suzumiya and Cure Black from Pretty Cure.

My V4.5 was a girl, and evolved into Kuchitamatchi.

At school today (the second day of school), she reached 50 Humor points! I hope I don't get the tama who holds a wine glass again!

My UraTama arrived today.

It was a girl Meme baby, and I named her Popotan after the anime which was a visual novel (it was the thing in which Caramelldansen's dance orginated from.)

At 3:07PM, I caught her doing the potty dance and activated the toilet icon in time. She then got sick, and I healed her.

Popotan evolved into a Ura Young Memetchi today as I was curling ribbons for my keychain My Melody (part of Sanrio's new Build A Bear line) that I got at Build A Bear at the Smith Haven Mall.

When she got a letter saying that she would go to school, she started doing the potty dance (does anyone know what this means?) but didn't poop. She instead sat at her new desk,met her teacher and got a crown, a book and 300 gotchi points. Earlier today (as the meme girl toddler with wings), she got 100 Gotchi points taken away.

I used EnWarehouse to get the points to 100 and got the Bikkuri card which gives you Benzatchi's family (in case you want to know what card it is, it's number 1).

Sven was on pause last night, while Dorie also was on pause.

Yay! I got a new Tamagotchi from my teacher!

It is a blue V2 with a palm tree and a surfboard on an island with clouds near the logo.

When I hit download, it showed a sick Petitchi (boy) and I healed and fed him!

I won't debug like I did to my cousin's V2!

I haven't played with Popotan, because she's on "pause" (clock screen).

I FINALLY GOT A CHAMAMETCHI PLUSH!

Furby/Shelby

I am getting a new Shelby. It is a blue one. I'm getting this for X-Mas.

Bad news!

I forgot to put Popotan on pause, so she died! Before that, she evolved into UraMemetchi.

I got my TamaTomo Telurin today, and once I get it on Easter, I will log it!

Latest posts

Back