Thrift Stores.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wama

Reaction score
Lol, do you shop there?

I get all my plaid shirts, bracelets, necklaces, and a few pants from there.

You? The store's are so cheap, it's like a hack. xD

I love the dollar day, and 50 cent sales.

I don't really like shopping at thrift stores. I do if I'm in a play and need stuff for my costume or something.

I used to always shop at thrift stores. The ones where I live are actually really nice, and sell name brand clothes for sometimes less than half the original price.

And most of them are really nice!

I haven't really gone lately, but if I ever get a really big shopping spree urge, that's where I tend to go.

It's cheap, and nobody has to know where you go it from. (;

You guys are all American right? Well I'm pretty sure you're talking about charity shops. Here in Australia, we have thousands of charity shops everywhere. I love to look at the amazing stuff you find there but never can afford to buy anything (I spend money like I would eat ice-cream). I have a few things, like some bracelets and some shoes too. I love them. They are so full of interesting stuff!

I like Op Shops; they're got some cool stuff in them :) There's one at a place I stayed at in Bribie Island and it had the best clothes and stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back