Tamagotchi iD and cellphone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
My cellphone is a Samsung SPH-M300, will it be able to send stuff to my Tamagotchi iD and go on Tama-id.com? :wacko:

Regardless of which model cellphone you have, you can't go on Tama-iD.com unless you're in Japan.

Does the Samsung SPH-M300 have an IR port? I've checked Samsung's web site, and the specs they have listed for this phone don't mention an IR port. If your cellphone doesn't have an IR port, there's no way it can possibly connect to a Tamagotchi-iD.

Someone in Japan has forwarded a few files they've downloaded from Tama-iD, to us. The following cellphones (available in USA, UK, or Australia) have been verified to be able to properly transfer these files to a Tamagotchi-iD.

Nokia 3110

Nokia 5300

Nokia 6111

Nokia E71

PALM TUNGSTEN E PDA

Sony Ericsson K700i

Sony Ericsson K750i

Sony Ericsson K800i

Sony Ericsson K790i

Sony Ericsson S710a

Sony Ericsson Z320i

Verizon HTC Mogul

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :(

What about a Nokia 3115 or Sanyo SCP-3100? :wub:

What about any of those?

Samsung L760 J750 B520 D880 D888 F250 F300 F330 F400 F480 G400 G600 G800 G900 i450 i780 i900 J700 J750 L760 L770 L810 M7500 U800 U900 P520..... Or...... Telecom m510 :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :) What about a Nokia 3115 or Sanyo SCP-3100? :kusatchi:

What about any of those?

Samsung L760 J750 B520 D880 D888 F250 F300 F330 F400 F480 G400 G600 G800 G900 i450 i780 i900 J700 J750 L760 L770 L810 M7500 U800 U900 P520..... Or...... Telecom m510 :)
Hello.......... anyone................. help? :)

Is there a different with Nokia 5300 XpressMusic and Nokia 5300? Does Nokia 5300 XpressMusic have Infra-Red? :angry:

Is there a different with Nokia 5300 XpressMusic and Nokia 5300? Does Nokia 5300 XpressMusic have Infra-Red? :lol:
The fastest way to find the answer is to go to Nokia's web site, and look up the specifications for that model. (The same goes for the other phones you asked about - go to the manufacturer's web site and look up their specs.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nokia 6230i. It has IR port but when I tried to connect it to my tamagotchi ID it not work

You need to have the program installed on your american phone. (If there is a program) and it also needs to be able to be read as one is japanese and one isn't. So there could be a flaw why it doesn't work. It was not designed to work on american phones, regardless they have an infared on them or not.

Bluetooth nor wi-fi compatablities will not assist in this issue.

:lol: The only thing I can recommend is buying a Japanese phone in Japan. Set it up there. Add all the add-ons/apps you need to make it work... Then it should work. But you may need to keep your phone from Japan running. (I know most of us can just go to Japan, but we may have friends that can help us out with purchasing one and sending it to yourself. As I know many people have invested a fair amount of money into tamagotchi anyway.) Umm...ya...

You need to have the program installed on your american phone. (If there is a program) and it also needs to be able to be read as one is japanese and one isn't. So there could be a flaw why it doesn't work. It was not designed to work on american phones, regardless they have an infared on them or not.
Bluetooth nor wi-fi compatablities will not assist in this issue.

:hitodetchi: The only thing I can recommend is buying a Japanese phone in Japan. Set it up there. Add all the add-ons/apps you need to make it work... Then it should work. But you may need to keep your phone from Japan running. (I know most of us can just go to Japan, but we may have friends that can help us out with purchasing one and sending it to yourself. As I know many people have invested a fair amount of money into tamagotchi anyway.) Umm...ya...
i dont think thats wat u neeed you need to get ur working phone and go to japan and get like a chip or something to get it to work in japan and then go on trhe web to tama id .com because its on japanese japans web it should work if not another thing theres a website the same as tama id but with a few adjusttments and it works but it says you have the wrong phone for the website hope i helped

To go onto Tama-iD.com, you need to be in Japan and accessing the site using a Japanese cellphone's browser.

Once a file has been downloaded from Tama-iD.com onto a Japanese cellphone, it can be transferred to a PC using a memory card, USB cable, or Bluetooth connection.

The file can be shared from one PC to another by sending it via email, or by posting it to a filesharing site such as depositfiles.com

From your PC, it can be copied onto your non-Japanese cellphone. Many non-Japanese cellphones also have the required IR port, and can be used to send the download files to a Tamagotchi-iD.

So... if you don't live in Japan but do have access to a cellphone with an IR port, you may be able to use it to send stuff to your Tamagotchi-iD... if someone in Japan shares the files to you.

..does it work here in philippines?????????
To go onto Tama-iD.com, you need to be in Japan and accessing the site using a Japanese cellphone's browser.

Um TSG....What do you mean by " Blue Tooth"???
Bluetooth is a short-range wireless signal. (Wireless meaning "radio", not "infrared".) It's mostly used in cell phones to connect to those wireless earpieces/microphones (headsets) that people walk around with when talking to themselves. Bluetooth is also commonly used to connect a wireless mouse to a computer. Bluetooth can be used to transfer data (pictures, email, contact address lists, etc) between a computer and a cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back