Obsession with you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
So there's this guy at my school that is obsessed with me. He's always asking my best friend about me, always by me, always talking to me. He's just about on stalker mode basically. I think it's kind of funny and sweet and annoying at the same time. But he knows that I'm not interested in him. (I've hinted several times and I know he knows that I don't like him like that.) Maybe he's just a really friendly guy, I don't know.

So have you had anyone so obsessed with you? Tell me your story.

Well, one boyfriend I had did have an obsession with me. It's partly why we broke up.

Everytime we hung out, he'd constantly hold on to me and not let me go anywhere, even when I needed to.

I know he was my boyfriend, but it got kind of uncomfortable being under his grip all the time.

And when we weren't together, he'd constantly call me even when I said I couldn't talk.

He'd get mad as soon as I spoke to another guy, and said that we were going to get married.

He even planned out wedding details... and he was serious. :/

When I was breaking up with him, he told me he'd never love anyone else because I was his "whole life" and if I dumped him,

he'd probably kill himself or start cutting again. Luckily, he found someone else before that could happen.

All in all, he WAS obsessed with me. It's hard to explain, but he was.

Everyone else said it too.

Oh welll, that's long over and done with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow. You win! :angry:

Do you still talk to this guy?

No, I don't. He's dating my friend now, but he's pretty much erased me from his life... he deleted me off MSN and blocked me from viewing him on facebook.

He pretty much hates me now, which, surprisingly, doesn't bother me that much. :/

Mine is weird. It all began one day, in my Civics class.

We were having a debate, and then all of a sudden this suspicious figure comes in my class.

Somewhat tall, really frizzy hair, a shirt that says "Dealer" with a picture of a pot leaf.

Me and my friends don't like the sight of him.

And he keeps staring at me all class, creepilly.

I hate it, and me and my friends decide I'll never see him again.

I am wrong. He's not only in my Civics class, but now he's in Photography class.

I found him in my seat. So I sat on the other side of the class.

I steal my seat back the next day, and he sits next to me, smiling creepilly.

The next day, he gives me 2 letters. One written, the other typed.

I turn him down, he follows me to the mall...

He creeps on me and 2 of my guy friends.

We go see a movie. He gets mad at me for not dating him, and punches the wall outside. He makes a big deal out of me not dating him, and even cries over me.

He claims "I'm his soul mate" and what not. It was scary.

He wouldn't leave me alone, and my mom was scared he might hurt me.

Eventually, he dropped out of school.

But he texts me nonstop. He still texts me nonstop, begging me to date him >___>

My ex boyfriend was obsessed with me. I hate clingy people. He always had to know where I was, and if there were any guys there he'd keep asking me questions about them and go 'You better not be cheating on me.' and such. He talked about me to all his friends, non stop, several of them complained to me. When I dumped him he told me I was his entire life and he was going to kill himself, so I told him he could go jump if he was for real. He didn't. Hahaha.

Other guys who I haven't dated obsessed over me. I ran into a guy I know at the mall with his friend and his friend was like 'Oh, this must be the Michelle he always talks about' and I found out he printed out pictures of me for his benefit -ifyouknowwhatimean- and kept telling people how perfect I was.

Similar stories with other guys too.

At least I didn't have an obsessed stalker like my best friend, she had to get a restraining order against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back