Share an account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Today I started a new account on tamagotchi music city.

My idea is that anybody that wants can log in, and only use this account to get money fast and buy instruments to theirmusic star!

Please don't hack or destroy, but it's fun if you register your charachter so I can see whio has logged in.

If you log in there now, it is just started so I don't have any instruments yet, but I have made a cd that i will "train" and sell for more money, and when we have enough money we can start buying instruments that anybody can get to their music star. Please don't buy clothes, wallpapers or such things, to do that please log onto your own account.

WELCOME! :D

Username: guests

Password: nazotchi

:D

:D

Account sharing never works. Within a few days (if not hours) everything will be stolen.

lol i wanted to do the same thing but then i thought about what binary said i will syill join it. :wub:

lol i wanted to do the same thing but then i thought about what binary said i will syill join it. :)
uhh it is not working what happened? did you change it?

uhh it is not working what happened? did you change it?
It works for me, I tried.

Idon't really care so much about if this account get stolen either, cos i do have a private account too. :lol:

I'm playing on it now gonna try geting some stuff, I don't have a music tama so it's fun to play around on this. But yeah I can see this getting hacked again.

lol, i just tried it and everything (if there was anything before) is all gone now
It wasn't really anything there, that's why I don't care if it get's stolen.

I didn't really think of password changing. :lol:

But, if anybody stole it ,he/she would just lose on stealing it, since the more people that helps with it the more things can you buy, that's what I thought in the beginning...

Latest posts

Back