Anyone buy Tamas from YesAsia?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsbee

Reaction score
I already know this was a stupid idea because of how expensive it is. I'm already past that. This aside the point, can anybody help me bring my anxiety down with some info?

1) Have you bought from them?

2) Have you bought a Tama from them? Specifically the Tamagotchi Plus Color

3) How long did it take to get to you?

4) Where are you located?

5) What kind of shipping did you use?

6) When did you buy it?

You don't have to answer everything. The YesAsia server has been "busy" every time I check my order status for the past 48 hours-- somehow the rest of the website works perfectly fine! I've already emailed customer service but I have a feeling that the response won't be so prompt.

Some help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

i have no answers for you im sorry.i do have a question tho. is it taking along time to get there if so how long has it been?

That's ok. They say that the item usually ships within 30 days of payment clearance. Mine cleared on Monday, Feb 1 and the expected shipment date they gave me was March 4 D:

It's gonna be a while and I already regret the order. There are so many other better options. You can cancel your order but they only give store credit.

Some other reviewers of YesAsia have had excellent service while the other half had had absolutely terrible service. So it's pretty much hit or miss with them. They're very inconsistent and I would not take that risk by buying from them again.

Are you thinking of buying something from them?

nope. i am thinking of buying one off of ebay. i have it picked out now i just gotta pay

Cool. Good luck. We should have a race to see who gets their shipment first.

Lol! This could get exciting. I'll keep you posted. It sucks waiting around like this.

It has shipped! From Hong Kong apparently. I checked around and I'm guessing the arrival to be no more than two weeks from now (Feb 25-26?) :eek:

Did you buy a Color or and iD? If you bought a Color, you should have checked eBay, they are about $30 less than what YesAsia is currently putting them for. Hope your next purchase is better and that it arrives soon!

I already know this was a stupid idea because of how expensive it is. I'm already past that. This aside the point, can anybody help me bring my anxiety down with some info?
1) Have you bought from them?

2) Have you bought a Tama from them? Specifically the Tamagotchi Plus Color

3) How long did it take to get to you?

4) Where are you located?

5) What kind of shipping did you use?

6) When did you buy it?

You don't have to answer everything. The YesAsia server has been "busy" every time I check my order status for the past 48 hours-- somehow the rest of the website works perfectly fine! I've already emailed customer service but I have a feeling that the response won't be so prompt.

Some help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
1. Yes

2. Yes, I bought tama, tamagotchi Plus colour

3. Two weeks. Excatly.

4. Europe.

5. I can't really remember. Not anything special, though.

6. Last year. In autumn, I think.

I'm sorry about your tama, but mine came in time and now I'm a proud owner of TMGC+C.

1. Yes2. Yes, I bought tama, tamagotchi Plus colour

3. Two weeks. Excatly.

4. Europe.

5. I can't really remember. Not anything special, though.

6. Last year. In autumn, I think.

I'm sorry about your tama, but mine came in time and now I'm a proud owner of TMGC+C.
Thank you...

I actually just got it this very moment. It took 27 days from clearance of my payment to actually getting to me. It was rather painstaking and I honestly don't want to buy from a company with a structure such as theirs. They do not keep their own stock of items but rather order them from suppliers first. The process takes too long and costs too much when you can simply get your items faster and cheaper from highly rated ebay sellers. To top it off, YesAsia customer service, so I hear, isn't even very responsive.

Anyway, enough ranting. I have a Kinotchi to take care of.

I don't really think I will. I managed to finally find a full time job so these days I spend hardly any time on my computer. I think I'll look at some right now. I never really knew how they worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back