Do You Miss Polaroids camera?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Remember the of Polaroid cameras around in 80's?

It is back online for fans of Polaroid cameras:

Link: polaroin

Link: Photo notes

Link: instantizer

Hope you will enjoy this sites of online Polaroid cameras

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Kandi and Starman - I am talking about online links of Polaroids for people who really miss Polaroids camera back then so i brought those 3 links of online photo Polaroids for people who really miss those.

I don't really remember those alot..

I remember My mom was using one when I was about 3 years old. Then I never really saw them again.

If I had one, Id probably use it for photography or something. I'd love the vintage style of it.. xD

I used to have a Polaroid camera. It was fun but the paper at the time was EXPENSIVE.

I've been looking for a cheap one on eBay just to get, and maybe get some paper. I bought this book of artistic Polaroids and they're so amazing. It makes me want to play around with the idea.

I've heard that some people bought the Polaroid factory and might start making the paper again. I hope it's not a rumor.

tamtamkitty07 - Yeah i am understand about this Polaroids camera who people really miss.

I already edit on first post to put word (link) so hope it will help for other people.

Ha, I remember when I got my picture taken with mall Santas when I was younger, they always used Polaroids. :)

My friends have one, and I was drooling all over it.(Well, what four year old wouldn't?) I just loved not usiong the computer for it. :)

I WISH I HAD A POLAROID CAMERA MORE THAN ANYTHING <3

I love polaroids haha they're so cool :) If I had a camera I'd have like entire walls full of photos from it hehe :)

Thankyou so much for those websites <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back