La Roux

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miracle

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the rising La Roux? They're from the UK, but they have a rank 2 song in the USA called "Bulletproof"

I don't really like her that much. She's okay, but a bit annoying. But I like her songs.

She's androgynous. It's a band, but like the other 2 don't preform.. they just do the instruments.

Like her? La Roux is a Band. I hate how The singer gets pretty much ALL the credit.

Oh, and if she's that Bulletproof... why isn't she in Iraq?

Like her? La Roux is a Band. I hate how The singer gets pretty much ALL the credit.
Oh, and if she's that Bulletproof... why isn't she in Iraq?
I said that in my last post. xP

And It's a song, lol.

There are two, and one of them is Elly, the singer and the one that gets credit. She has famous hair. The other one, never gets mentioned.

Ah, don't be sorry for your opinion. xD

Just like Sarah8 said, Elly is the singer. The other chooses not to get put in the spotlight so it's his deal. If she is the only one in the videos and doing things, she deserves it all. She has great hair, too.

Ah, don't be sorry for your opinion. xD
Just like Sarah8 said, Elly is the singer. The other chooses not to get put in the spotlight so it's his deal. If she is the only one in the videos and doing things, she deserves it all. She has great hair, too.
Thats stupid. Why should she deserve all the credit, yeah sure, she's being PAYED to mime in a video, she deseves half the credit she's getting.

Oh, and the other members are Michael Norris, Mickey O'Brien and William Bowerman

Thats stupid. Why should she deserve all the credit, yeah sure, she's being PAYED to mime in a video, she deseves half the credit she's getting.
Oh, and the other members are Michael Norris, Mickey O'Brien and William Bowerman
Don't hate against her, she's not asking for the attention.

Nicest way possible

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hate against her, she's not asking for the attention. Nicest way possible

:)
Kewl beans, Oh Star. xD

What about the other songs? I'm Not Your Toy, In for the Kill, Quicksand?

Don't know that many songs by La Roux, but she (they) are really good from what i've heard. I LOVE the song bulletproof, i listen to it, like, every day. (my siggy, lol) and Quicksand is also a good song by her (them).

Latest posts

Back