twins v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-luvr

Reaction score
Ok I was just wondering if you could get twins on tama v6. If it happened to you then can you post some pictures. :wacko:

HERE'S THE GUARANTEED-TO-WORK GETTING TWINS GUIDE:

1. find a friend who has a tama the opposite gender to yours and is willing to marry for a baby boy.

2. make them both grow to adults age 2-6 and make them best friends.

3. the next connection one will visit the other and...oh, i better leave it a surprise!

i already done it twice and yes, works! but you'll both always get a boy. and the parents leave 24 hours after giving birth. after marrying you can't kill the baby, send it away, keep the parents, keep the the parents' points or make the baby go and parents stay in any way.

so BE SURE you want that before you make two tamas best friends!

yes, i've done it twice before, once an annoying by-mistake one where my dreamitchi and dazzilitchi that i took AGES working for married...and worst of all...

I HATE TAMA BOYS!

Theoretically, you could end up with two baby Tamagotchi on one screen, although this would be a glitch. Have you tried this? I have a *theory* about one way to get twins:

1)Wait until the Band Manager comes on the MS. Accept with "Yes."

2)Bond the MS *fully* (four super-happy faces) with a Tamagotchi Connection v5 (five happy faces, whistling houses).

3)Once your Music Star is married with another non-v5 Tamagotchi via Band Manager ("Matchmaker"), choose "Marry" and "Give" on your v5. Choose one of the opposite gender.

4)Knowing how messed up the Music Star is, they'll probably end up getting married.

Remember, this is just a *theory*. I'm not going to try this on *my* Tamgotchis as this could seriously mess them up. You should only try this if you are willing to reset your Music Star.

You cannot have twins on the Music Star.

But you can have three and/or two characters on the screen at once. If you accept the Band Manager's mate, then she/he will mate with you're Tamagotchi and have one baby. The two parents and the newborn baby will stay on the screen for 48 hours. (Time may differ if you have paused your Tamagotchi.)

You can have two Tamagotchi on the screen by mating via connection. For example, Person 1's Music Star which is a Kutchipatchi, marries Person 2's Memetchi on Music Star. The male (In this case, Kutchipatchi) will go to the Memetchi's screen and they will mate and have two babies of the same gender. The male will leave the screen, taking one of the babies with him. Then you will end up with one baby and one adult on each Tamagotchi screen.

Only the V5/Familitchi/Famitama & V5.5/Celebrity Familitchi/Royal FamiTama allow you to raise more than one baby at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back