Shane Dawson. :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOVE.

Reaction score
Second star to the right, straight on til morning.
Soo.. If you've never heard of him, he's a YouTuber. Check him outtt.. He's got some funny shizz. But, don't watch his videos with your parents in the room - he has a tendency to swear and has a pretty big sexual vocabulary. ;D

I was wondering about your opinions on him?

I think he's funny. Sometimes, I think he goes overboard on the swearing/sex-related things, but otherwise, he's pretty cool.

(His YouTube channel.)

Yeah, I agree. He can generally be funny though, but since he wants to get his own TV show, he needs to lay off the sex stuff a bit.

WheezyWaiter and sxephil are my favourite Youtubers though. ;D

The most god-awful and unfunny youtuber. Gah, I'll stick to Chris Crocker.

i used to watch him all the time then he started going overboard with sex things and the show turned gay!

i used to watch him all the time then he started going overboard with sex things and the show turned gay!
The show turned gay?! What?? Shows can turn gay?

I like him, he's funny.

I don't like him. I think he's annoying.

And what annoys me a lot is how he asked a famous youtuber to tell people about him when he just started out so he could get more subscribers. The guy did, then his account was hacked and he had to make a new one. Since Shane Dawson was famous at that point, the guy asked him if he could return the favor so he could get all of his subscribers back, and Shane said no.

What a d*ck.

I'm not prude and I can handle the sexual stuff. But... he's just.. urgh. Something about him makes me want to hang him from a ceiling fan, turn it on, and beat him with a bat repeatedly.

I don't like him. I think he's annoying.And what annoys me a lot is how he asked a famous youtuber to tell people about him when he just started out so he could get more subscribers. The guy did, then his account was hacked and he had to make a new one. Since Shane Dawson was famous at that point, the guy asked him if he could return the favor so he could get all of his subscribers back, and Shane said no.
Oh my, where did you hear this?

I don't like him. I think he's annoying.And what annoys me a lot is how he asked a famous youtuber to tell people about him when he just started out so he could get more subscribers. The guy did, then his account was hacked and he had to make a new one. Since Shane Dawson was famous at that point, the guy asked him if he could return the favor so he could get all of his subscribers back, and Shane said no.

What a d*ck.

I'm not prude and I can handle the sexual stuff. But... he's just.. urgh. Something about him makes me want to hang him from a ceiling fan, turn it on, and beat him with a bat repeatedly.
Really? :D And I always thought he was a good guy...

I like the video "Why Was I Born?" That was really good. He needs to do some more videos like that.

But he's pretty funny. Other than that, he can go a bit overboard with the sexual stuff sometimes. And I'm not a big fan of when he makes his characters puke/bleed. I know it's fake, but ewwww. :angry:

But I love his "emo hair." :angry:

Latest posts

Back