Happy Valentine's Day to tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Question: What is your favorite kind of Valentine's Day chocolate/candys?

Happy Valentine's Day to tamatalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't really have a favorite Valentine-themed candy. The sweet tart hearts(not the chalky ones) are good, but I haven't had them in years. I stick to milky ways, lol.

Happy Valentines Day!

I like Aeros, KinderSurprise, Hershey kisses and Hugs, I like all chocolate, exept with nuts, and if tis dark. ( First chocolate I had was dark)

Happy valentines day!

I like choclates. I'd apprieciate it if somebody gave me choclates if they loved me. Unfourntunatly, I have nobody. So I'm stuck at home, alone. *sniff*. Its also chineese new year, my family celebrated that instead, seeing I haden't got a date. They're playing soppy old love songs on the radio now. Ew. I'm gonna block my ears with some headphones. With better music. Now thats proper music!

Yes, happy Valentine's dayy. <33

I'm eating my chocolate now for breakfast. I have no idea what's what, though. I just ate one with a creamy white center. It was good, I just don't know what it was. XD I love the cream chocolates.

Happy Valentines Day!

I guess I like Hershey kisses the best. :)

I love Valentines day because its one of the few days of the year I can have chocolate for breakfastt. 8D

I like those little candy hearts with the cute messages on them. They taste horribly cheap, but they never get old c:

But I also like Hershey's kisses.

Happy Single's Awareness Day!

lol.

i like all chocolate, but not candy. candy tastes cheap and plastic-y x.o

Happy Valentines Day!

I like Aero, Galaxy etc.

I sort of celebrated Valentines Day yesterday. I got a really cute bear~It's awesome!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I like many chocolates but I think I like Hershey, Kisses and KitKat. 8D

Yes, Happy Valentines day TT. :angry:

I never had chocolates today. I had a Taco

Beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back