Farmville

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

appledotango

Reaction score
Does anyone here play it?

I have an idea, ignore me if its stupid.

I was thinking about each person making another Facebook account with your Tamatalk username, and we can all become friends. So, if anyone played Farmville on here, you'll have an easier time raising barns, getting lost animals, etc etc.

So, anyone willing to do this? Either that, or we can just use or current profiles.

*is shot for stupid ideas*

>o<

-Real Life Facebook

-Tamatalk Facebook

Anyone can add me and I'll send you gifts and such. Just say who you are please.

Ahahahaha. :hitodetchi:

On my real life Facebook, I'm level 27

On my Tamatalk Facebook, I'm level 1

Ahhh I love Farmville :D I'm on level like...23 or something, it's addicting.

Hmm, if enough other people make a special 'Tamatalk' account like you suggested, I guess I could consider making a TT account. But for now, you can just add my real life account - (search i.am.tess on facebook) and we can be farm mates ;p

Hi! I accepted all of your friend requests. Do you guys want valentines or horse stable accessories or what? I'll send you all some gifts.

The boys in my class are like OBSESSED with farmville. Theyre like "Why don't you play farmville?! IT'S SO FUUNN". One of my friend's moms even bought farmville cash.

Wow.

I have it, but I am HORRIBLE at it. I hardly ever go on. Resturant City is more my thing.

mametchi_luver -

FarmVille is a game on Facebook where you grow crops, raise animals, harvest trees, things of the sort. Simply putting it, you are raising a farm, It's fun and pretty addicting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back