Olympics, anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Time

Reaction score
Yeah, so is anyone watching the Olympics?

Because I fail at introductions, this one stays short.

So, yeah. Olympics?

I'm watching Snow Boarding right now. So far, Canadians have been doing awesome!

Alexandre? Yeah, he got the first Canadian Gold... Men's Mogul.

What Country are you cheering for, What's your favorite sport, other Olympic stuff?

Ahah, I don't like the olympics. It's messing up traffic here : P

Good job to Alexandre Bilodeau for getting Canada's first gold medal : )

RIP Georgian luge guy...

Wayne Gretzky, in no way whatsoever, deserved to light the cauldron. Just saying.

As always, Canada is gonna PWN at the women's hockey. But, the men's hockey roster is horrible, and I don't think they have much hope.

I'm so excited that medals were won for us in both Snowboard Cross events, I love that sport.

I don't even need to comment on Bilodeau.

The opening ceremony bored me out of my mind.

I got my picture taken with the torch, random unrelated fact.

It sucks that Wotherspoon didn't get Gold last night. :[

I hope the Americans get food poisoning, they barely have any winter athletes that live south of New Jersey.

Canada just scored a goal against Norway. Maybe there is hope.

I watch figure skating just to laugh at people when they fall.

I'd be petrified to go on the Whister sliding track after what happened. So sad.

Yeah. Pretty much my train of thought on the Olympics.

I love watching the Olympics!! I'm cheering for my country, duh. Go Canada :)

I loved watching Alexandre Bilodeau get our first gold medal of the Games, I loved his brother... and his story.. he was awesome. (Y)

I watched the men's figure skating last night, Patrick Chan (see avatar, see signature..) skated!! He didn't do his best, I was so sad for him, all of the media was pressuring him to get the gold medal and he's only 19 ): He ended like one second after his music and got deducted one whole point and so far he's in 7th.

But I know he's gonna do a great long program tomorrow and knock out the 4 people ahead of him, and get bronze. I hope! I'm so nervous for him, he deserves to do better <3

Chan Can :D *crosses fingers*

I love the Olympics. I don't route for anyone, I just hope everyone does the best they can. I'm American so I don't know, But i seem to like Canada more.

lol, I agree with Tess. So much pressure on Patrick Chan... lol, my friend was one of the flower collecty people for figure skating, and my other friend was on TV, cause he was at the hockey game : P

^ Did you see the guy with the Ambulance light-thing on his head at the games? He makes my day. He was at all the World Junior games and the cameras always zoomed in on him. I saw him at the Olympic game and I was like EWIFGWEIOHGBRJGWEROAGBWLBWSL :D .

Watching the hockey game right noww! SO INTENSE. CANADA HAS TO WIN!

Editt;; CANADA WINS!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite part was Canada winning the last medal in hockey, and the record-breaking medal n_n Crosbyyy ;D

And Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir's performance & gold medal.

Ooh and also Alexander Bilodeau.

and watching Patrick Chan..and looking at his smile

EDIT- and Jasey Jay Anderson winning, that was SO amazingg! And his children were so cute aaww.

Weiwei, your city is magicaal x3

Last edited by a moderator:
AHAHAHAHAHA!
Ditto.

Those were the most epic closing ceremonies ever. (Besides Nickelback and all of our musical "talent")

Because, let's face it, nothing is mor epic than mounties dancing with hockey players, and giant beavers, and giant flying moose, and people dressed as maple leafs, and some guy singing on top of a mountie hat. And the comedian chick making fun of our apparent politeness. "I'm sorry, maybe I'll take a silver next time." xDD

Latest posts

Back