TAMATOWN HELP!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennica

Reaction score
i can't level my CD past 6th super silver...what am i doing wrong? how do i continue to level it?

tama-luvr gave out a good suggestion, but if you want to bring it up on your own...enter the competition, get a perfect score on the gotchi king family (6780), and get your friends to vote for you. if you are in the top 100 your cd will go up from 6th to 5th within just one competition. playing games take forever to raise your cd.

tama-luvr gave out a good suggestion, but if you want to bring it up on your own...enter the competition, get a perfect score on the gotchi king family (6780), and get your friends to vote for you. if you are in the top 100 your cd will go up from 6th to 5th within just one competition. playing games take forever to raise your cd.
what gotchi family are people talking about. where do you find them???

what gotchi family are people talking about. where do you find them???
enter the contest sevaral times you see the Gotchi King- He looks like a golden ball with a red robe and a crown

lol :lol: I tryed before when I was a guest :D It never worked :p

Hey!! :huh:

What's up?

I entered my very first competition, so please vote for me!! :blink:

My user is Er1008. I'll vote for you, too!! :lol: Btw, Add me!! :D

Meet me in Tamatown!! :angry:

~Er1008

I want a UFO so pls exchange with me I'll give you a huge music city poster .so please exchange I'm Lc0418 pls nd thank you
Oh nd how do u do dat with the characters
I Tried That Website It Didn't Work For Me Am I Doing Something Wrong ?? :(
Please do not bump topics that have not been posted in for 3 months or longer. The last time someone posted in this topic was about a year ago. Please review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping and feel free to PM any one of the Guides if you have any questions. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back