S H O W E R S <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

Reaction score
When do you find it easiest to take a shower?

Mostly I take one in the afternoon, when it's close to nighttime.

Typically lasting around 40 minutes max.

Pretty long, eh?

Though sometimes they take even longer when I gotta shave. x.x

But occasionally if I wake up really early; four o'clockish (like now) I'll take one right there and then. It's pretty refreshing, + my hair is easier to handle.

It's still pretty monstrous, mind you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like baths more than showers,

But nowadays I have more showers than baths.

o_______o

Well. I have them in the evening. Just before I go to bed.

They last about 15 - 30 mins usually.

In fact, I'm about to go have one right now :)

I prefer showers to baths. I don't like the idea of soaking in my own filth :/

My showers usually last 5-10 minutes, maybe 20 if I shave.

I can take a shower any time of day xP I prefer at night before I go to bed, but half the time I'll take one before bed and take another when I get up. I love feeling clean &lt;3

Rofl. Random topic. :'D

I love showers. I usually only take baths when I'm sick so showers are an every day thing for me. Mine last probably about 5-7 minutes depending on if I'm on a time limit. I take them in the morning, typically. They're a nice wake up and then I'm all clean for the whole day. I have to say I prefer taking showers at nighttime, but my hair is the shade of blonde where you can totally tell when it's dirty so I like to shower in the morning. ;P

I usually shower in the evening, when I get home from track practice... about six oclock. I shower then because I feel gross from practice and I also have long, thick hair and I want it to be dry before I go to bed (between eleven and midnight). I usually take about ten minutes in the shower. I use really hot water until like the last thirty seconds, and then I turn it on cold. It's refreshing and helps from drying out your skin and also helps make your hair shinier :huh:

Really late at night or really early in the morning. [:

Usually my showers last about 10-30 mins. I dance it the shower xD They might be pretty long-ish too because I use the whole Johnson's baby collection ( &lt;3 the smell of babies) including the lotion when I get out of the shower. Sometimes on a weekend though I'll just randomly be in the mood to have a really cold shower in the middle of the night, usually I play my iPod outside the shower so it's like my own private little party. n_n

^ You dance?

I hum, mostly.

My dad sings really loud when he showers, so I probably got that from him.

I generally prefer cold showers to hot ones, unless I feel chilly. (=

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took one.

As much as I love them I feel like I spend my whole life taking showers. xD

lol i always take a shower after dinner. my hair looks awful if i just let it dry, so while it's wet i put it in a bun and when i wake up in the morning i take it out and it looks nice and wavy. 8) i take really hot showers, that's the only way i really like them, unless it's summer and i want to cool off. i don't really like baths. xP

I could get really clean after staying in the shower for (5) minutes. Because after that, the water starts to get cold... ice cold.

I love showers. They're so refreshing. &lt;3 :]

I sing really loudly in the shower and annoy my parents from the other side of the house. xD

The best part is afterward, beacuse then I get to put on my nice soft PJs and play around with different hairstyles while it's wet and easier to work with. &lt;33

I love showers, especially when I have a new shampoo or some shower-related item I just bought and want to try out. Mine last for I do not know how long, but all I know is that I take so long in it that my mom gets mad if I use the bathroom for showering before my brother. He hates showers. o.o In fact, my parents have to force him to go shower. You may be thinking "Oh, an 8 year old kid" but really, he's 13. I actually think he should want to shower, since he's starting to become..... erm, smellier with age.

I usually end up showering at about 11 at night or so. I sing in the shower, depending on my mood. If I'm in a really good mood, I'll sing Eye of the Tiger on top of my lungs. I remember I was in the shower once at 1 in the morning singing Eye of the Tiger, I woke my brother up and was disturbed during my shower because my brother was screaming at me to shut the hell up. Ah, good times. Good times.

I talked showers waaaaay more than baths. I think I was like, eleven when I did last. But I usually take a shower everyday, or every other day. xD

Before I go to bed, or really early in the morning when I wake up. They're usually not too long because of that. D:

I like long showers. They're relaxing ~ &lt;3

And my shampoo smells shamazing. The conditioner ... o-e

I sing. :D ~

Hm, that reminds me that I'm almost finished with my Philosophy shower gel. That's a shame, that stuff smells amazing.

Oh, and in my last post, I failed to mention that I usually take showers between the hours of 4 in the afternoon and 7 at night.

I usually take showers, but I love baths.

I was stubborn the other day, I had a shower, used up all the hot water. Then I decided I wanted a bath, not realizing that there wasn't hot water at the moment, I filled the tub up anyway, with cold water, and sat in the cold tub for like 15 minutes.

My mom was like "...What the fff are you doing?"

I was all "Freaking water isn't hot. I'm staying in here until it warms up. Now leave me alone.

My Mom; Its not gonna warm up.

Me: Says you. Shut up and go away. I'll make the water warm up, I have body heat.

My mom: Whatever. Don't whine to me if you're cold.

Me:....Pffft, I'm not cold ...brr

Yeah. I can be stubborn.

But I really wanted a nice hot bath.

Showers in the early morning, ice cold, with music blasting outside and me singing at the top of my lungs always tend to calm me down.

Especially when I've just had some personal troubles. Because really, there's nothing better than cold water teamed up with good music. xD

I have a shower in the evening. I like both baths and showers.

Mine take I think...30-35 minutes?

I love, love, love showers. They're so refreshing. I don't wash my hair everytime I shower, though. It gets really dried out, so I have to skip two days. I usually shower in the morning, but on school days I sometimes shower in the night when I wash my hair.

I almost burn my skin off. Haha. That's how hot my showers are. But on hair wash days, I rinse my hair under the coldest water I can stand after I shampoo and condition. It's supposed to reduce frizz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back