Mimitchi won't get money...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
I have a v6/music star that is a Mimitchi with 999 on all skill points. I have cared for her the best i can,

and when she evolved into Mimitchi she got good points from the teachers and went to two concerts, both with good results,

but Guitaritchi will never come with money for her!

Mimitchi married my friends tama, (Kuromametchi) and they got baby boys. Now Mimitchi is 7 years old, she hasn't visited one single concert except the two i told about before and Guitaritchi still hasn't visited!

Don't say it's beccause she married, cause my friends Kuromametchi kept going to concests and got both money and an award!

Plz help, I'm so confused! :huh: :unsure:

You have to get "pro debut" for guitaritchi to come and give you money. After you get pro debut , he comes every day and gives you about 1,000,000 gotchi points! It is really cool.

You have to get "pro debut" for guitaritchi to come and give you money.  After you get pro debut , he comes every day and gives you about 1,000,000 gotchi points! It is really cool.
Yeah, I know, I were at pro debut, and I got really good result :blink: :D

How weird I have a Mimitchi too but I don't have your problem. I got pro debut from the first concert by Guitaritchi and since then I get about 10millions for being the 1st place in the rankings. Sometimes Guitaritchi takes time to give you money. For example for mine, at first he gave me money at 3:55PM and the other day he didn't but then the next day of that day he gave me 10millions at a certain hour I don't remember.

Well, <_< had just evolved when she married. Now she is 7 yrs old but still hasn't got anything from Guitartchi... :D

plz somebody help! :lol: :angry: :blink: <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you paused it? If you have paused it in worst time possible and that's why you don't do conserts. Have you had another generations and if you've had, did they have the same problem? And I don't think that it's about Mimitchi, because I've had Mimitchi and she did great. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she has been on alot, and then I really mean alot. But not on nights beccause I don't want her to leave baby petitchi yet.

I haven't had other generations before, I got the music star in September 09, the first one was a Chamametchi as a teen, just as the Mimitchi I own now, but the first Chama died of a pause accident before she grew to be an adult. :lol:

So it can be about pausing, I think. You should watch will the next generation get money.

Have you practiced with your team? Not just the mini games but the practice level. I may also effect by how you care, like feeding and when. How much it "likes" you.

Yes, I have taken good care for her, and played the practise level alot, after all, Mimitchi is a result from good care.

V6's can become quite glitchy, push the reset button on the back of your Tamagotchi and choose 'DOWNLOAD'. That should help. ;)

It all depends on wether you have passed any auditions with all "o"s. When you do, it is a pro debut, and that is when your ranking starts getting higher, and you start preforming in arenas and such. Hopefully this helped! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back