Ke$ha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only heard TiK ToK. It's fun to dance to and stuff, but not what I'd listen to regularly.

I've heard Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah. I love the songs because there fun to dance too. But the problem is her voice can get a bit annoying at times. I don't wanna say what it reminds you of. Her personality's really fun, even though its a bit weird. She was making animal impressions on Radio 1 today on the chart show. It was hilarious! I was laughing at her like, really loudly. If you didn't listen to Radio 1 today, you missed out. Alot.

Eh, personally i don't like her all that much. Her voice is pretty annoying to me and her songs don't appeal to me very much. However, i'll give her this: i'd rather listen to her songs than some other stuff they play on the radio these days....

I absolutely love her :) She's really good, and she's funny :)

I have most of her songs but my favourites are definitely Your Love Is My Drug, Kiss & Tell and Paris Hilton's Closet : D

I love her! She's actually really funny, and her music is pretty upbeat and great to dance to. :D

I love Stephen, Tik Tok, Your Love Is My Drug, Take It Off and Kiss And Tell.

I love Ke$shaaa! :( I bought her CD the first day

it came out...and ever since I've been listening to it like almost

every day. My favorites are Kiss 'N Tell, Your Love is My Drug, Take it Off,

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R, Tik Tok, and, well, all her songs are pretty good. :D

Personally I think she's rather trashy, but that's why her music is so much fun to listen to. My friend Mitch (aka Lady Gaga's BIGGEST FAN) made me listen to Dinosaur and it rocked my world.

Also: that gold fringy flapper dress she wore to the Grammys that everyone hated? I'd totally wear that! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her. :/ Her songs are all autotune, and it's not my type of music anyway. It sounds like a pop garbage, no offense.

I've only heard Blah Blah Blah and TiK ToK, and I HATE Blah Blah Blah, TiK ToK is catchy, and I like it a bit.

Latest posts

Back