Chopsticks?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Chinese, so I use chopsticks for like everything... xD

No I prefer forks. I never use Chopsticks.

Rofl.

I used to be able to use them. I learned at a Japanese restaurant. But I can't use them anymore. I use forks. Even if they do poke me...

Yeah, i use chopsticks when eating sushi and Chinese food and stuff like that. :) And if i do say so myself, i'm rather good at using them. I beat my friend, who is Chinese, at a contest where you have to pick up gumballs with chopsticks and move them from one container to the other. lol but then a year later we did it again and she beat me.....

but typically i use forks. either one works for me, though.

I use them when i can. Ive grown up watchign my father use them so i caught on knowing how to use them at like uhhhhh... 5 or 6? He taight me when i was eating sushi. I love to use them eating Japanese or Chinese food since i have this odd obsessen with the Japanese Culture since like i was 10........ >_> so im quite good at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever we have rice or anything Chinese, I'll use chopsticks. My mother fails at using them
^Thats what I do. Also, my mom also fails XD Other than that, I like forks

I'm a chopstick ninja.

I can use them just as good as people cutlery.

They make me feel authentic even if it's just soy noodles and chicken.

When we order in sushi I use them, but I always drop it. It's reallly hard, I can't to it and then I get frustrated with them and then just stick them into my food and eat it like a kabob. I have high respect for those who can use them jkljkjk.

But they are difficult :)

Great at 'em.

Mostly coz I'm asian, buuuttt... Yeah. I tend to use spoons when eating my rice,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back