Your Account after being Expired

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
I was just wondering what if your Webkinz account got expired and later on, you buy another webkinz and own another code. Will you still be able to activate it? Will you still own your rooms, kinz cash and your furnitures? Or do you have to start all over again?

Please answer me -

add me as a friend - pinklady0316

I am pretty sure that when you get another code, you have to put it in during a certain time period, and if you put the code in during the grace period, you get about a month extra

Yep! When you adopt another Webkinz if your account expired, you will get everything you own back! :(

So does it have a certain time when i have to put in another code after it expires? like how yoman said? Or does it last forever and i will get all my things back whenever i put another code for the pet? What about two or three years?

i just renewed my webkinz account last weekend after not playing for about 2 years! D:

i had all my cash items and rooms. it feels great to be playing again! so much has changed

it depends on how long its been expired. they gave me a month to renew mine after expiration. (i didn't)

after that, they delete your account. so you have plenty of time after it expires.

but if you dont make it within a month, everything goes. its happened to me. but im fine with it.

ive been done with webkinz for a few years now. "my account no longer exists"

*edit* well at least thats what happened with me. maybe it changed... i guess i shouldnt really have a say in this xD its been a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back