Chaning Gender?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodou

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Well I never noticed this until my Music Star changed into an adult today... So I hear the evolution sound and grab my tama to see what my lovely teen will turn into. My lovely Derek turned into a Memetchi... I was shocked, I mean my Derek is a boy and not a girl. Then I thought back to what he was as a teen and she was a Ringotchi which is also a female character. I pulled out my cell phone to check what he was as a toddler and baby(I took photos.) Once I saw the photo he was a Kuribotchi as a toddler...[/SIZE]

This isn't right. And then the next thing the batteries die. Do you think it's a glitch because of my failing batteries. I mean I had him on pause for about three months and just started him up yesterday.

(Just something random; I'm buying my Tamagotchi iD on Sunday~!!)

It might be, as you say glitch beccause of the batteries, but also Kuribotchi is both male/female charachter ;) .

Once on my v3 I had a boy that changed into memetchi also :p , but the tam worked normally anyway, it was just weird.

Yeah, that happened to my brother carson.Hes not that into tamas so when his young mametchi on his v4 turned into maskitchi he just waited for an hour to see of it would change. That battery gave out instead.

It might be, as you say glitch beccause of the batteries, but also Kuribotchi is both male/female charachter ;) .Once on my v3 I had a boy that changed into memetchi also :p , but the tam worked normally anyway, it was just weird.
On the Music Star, Kuribotchi is only a male character.

Strange... It must be the batteries, like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back