My Furawatchi's Stuck In A Mimichi Costume!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have You Ever Encountered This Problem?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is exactly what a Furawatchi looks like: :furawatchi:

Tammy, my Tamagotchi, just evolved into a furawatchi and up until then I couldn't use my mimitchi costume. I put it on, and now I have what looks like a fat Mimichi with a black face for a Furawatchi.

I really love Tammy and I want her to be herself again. Can you help me?

(By the way, I've tried pressing reset, then 'Download' but she was still in the costume.)

The costume will stay on until it sleeps. change the time to it's bedtime, then go to the real time. it will be gone! :furawatchi: :ph34r: :angry:

Aww, Tammy sounds very cute!

I have a furawatchi named Chubb and i LOVE her shes the cutest thing.

Yep, she'll be her normal self once she gets into her bed all snuggled up :huh:

yeah it is very funny .when u took the costome off did you lose it?

if you put a costume on your tama it won't take it off til it goes to bed. It won't sleep with the costume on.

Look, i am a tama expert. Be fore he/she goes to bed he/she will take it off. so.set it to night around mid-night and then he/she will be back to his/her self. i have had this prob so one night it went to bed and then i noticed it had it's costume off. Tell me if it works. :ph34r:

awww! tammy sounds very cute! MY tama is still only a teenager. Hey, what dose the stuffed animal do? I am REALLY suspitious! :kuribotchi: I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi:

The stuffed anamal is a costume once i put it on my tama and it was a panda(or mimitchi thingey)and yeah! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back