Matchmaker on Music Star: Help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heeeey everyone! My name is Sarah and this is my first post so I really need help with my problem. I have a Tamagotchi Music Star and I've had it for a while now, so I know how to use it, but I havent played with it in a while because the battery died, and I just put a new battery in a few days ago and I downloaded my last character, so everything is back to the way it was before. But my character is 8 years old and I tried setting the times to 12:29pm and 4:29pm so the matchmaker (the band manager) would come at 12:30pm and 4:30pm, but everytime I do that, that mailman comes instead and I get a present from either my parent or the king. Please someone help me I dont want to let my tama grow old and not have children, I want to get higher in generations, Im on the 3rd generation and I want to keep going. Can someone give me and idea of whats happening here? Ill put my tamas stats, to maybe give you an idea of whats wrong below here:

Name: Abbi

Character: Otokitchi

Generation: 3rd

Weight: 99lbs

Hunger: 4 full hearts

Happiness: 4 full hearts

Stress: 10

Tone: 999

Rythem: 999

Original: 999

Instrument: Violin

Toy: Doll House

Music Genre: Jazz Music

Gotchi Points: 34, 432, 690

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to keep Tamagotchi 72 hours without pause. :eek:

Let it sleep all the time. :eek:

You need to keep Tamagotchi 72 hours without pause. :lol: Let it sleep all the time. :lol:
it could be the pause thing but it might also be that your tama is 9 years old. i do not remeber but i thing your tama can not marry is it is that old. Your tama might be and oldie. if so all you can do is keep playing with it until it dies.

Your Tama cannot be too old for the Matchmaker. If you wait 72 hours, it will probably work.

Heeeey everyone, thank you guys, you helped me out, I left it un paused for a while took good care of it and everything. It is now an oldie, (the female oldie) but the matchmaker still wouldnt come so I went out and bought a new Tamagotchi, I raised it for two days, and is now an adult, its a Mametchi. Hes soo cute, well I connected my two Tamas until they became bestfriends and during one of the connections they got married!! I was sooo happy. So now they each have a child on their screen and they will leave soon so I can go on to the next generation. The only thing that surprised me is that the female is an oldie and the male is an adult but they still married and had children, also that my oldie is now 12 years old, and my adults only 2 years old, yet they married and had children. Can someone explain that to me, like how that was possible? :) Thanks everyone! <333

If the tamagotchi growing oldie, you have to wait another 72 hours to get matchmaker. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back