Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguins.

Reaction score
The last topic I could find on this was from May. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways...tattoos. Like the real thing. Not the ones you stick on with water.

A couple of questions:

Do you have one? More? If yes, which ones? Where?

Have you considered getting one? If yes, do you still want to?

If yes to previous question, what & where?

General opinion on tattoos?

I have wanted one for a while. Mhhmm. Most people wouldn't guess it.

I want a Dark Mark, because I'm a nerd. Where? On my left arm, of course!

Also, I want the Deathly Hallows symbol. Maybe on my right arm, completely parallel to the Dark Mark.

Maybe the Harry Potter chapter stars. Though I'm not sure where.

And I want the "lumos" in white on one wrist, and "nox" in black on the other wrist. MAYBE.

And also "morsmordre" somewhere. I swear, if someone knows what this does without looking it up, I will freak out. O:

Also, a penguin. Maybe on my shoulder.

And the words "I can count on the sun to shine" on one of my limbs. Accompanied with the picture of a sun. Haha

Now that I list it out, I want a lot. O: But generally, I don't mind tattoos.

Obviously.

I have no tattoos xD

No.

-

They're okay in moderation. My boyfriend actually might get one sometime... and I don't have a problem with that. I personally however am not really interested in getting any tattoo(s).

And nice ATL reference Diva <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Harry Potter references xD I would get "Morsmordre" above or below the Dark Mark

Nup, no tatoo. I'm too young o:

I have also considered getting the Dark Mark on my left arm. Not so sure now, but I did this about it.

See above :)

Same as Katie. I don't mind tatoos, but when people have loads, then I think that's a bit weird :/

no

yes i have thought about it

I would like a white owl maybe with some colors in it ether on my thigh or shoulder area.

tattoos are kool good way to express yourself on your skin.

Do you have one? More? If yes, which ones? Where? Nope

Have you considered getting one? If yes, do you still want to? I haven't really considered anything permanent, but..maybe

If yes to previous question, what & where? n/a

I think tattoos are pretty cool, as long as they don't look horrible and cover too much of your body. It would be cool, when I'm older to get a small one. Like maybe a sun on my shoulder or something.. I've always liked those little aztec sun designs.. that would be greaat, except I would never be able to tolerate the pain XD

Nice Harry Potter references xD I would get "Morsmordre" above or below the Dark Mark
OOO:

You're awesome.

And yeah. I did consider that actually. I was thinking below, because the Dark Mark usually appears in the sky after saying that. xD

Well. I like tattoos in moderation.

Once someone gets tattoos like all over their arm, it becomes weird, and scares me.

I've never considered getting a tattoo. Nor am I old enough to have one just yet.

Although, my brother wants to get an owl tattooed on his arm in a week or two.

I found that owl picture so I feel extra awesome.

Do you have one? Yes More? 9

If yes, which ones?:

Plumeria/turtle

Lion Rampant/Thistles

Douglas Family Crest

Breast Cancer Ribbon

Music Heart

Penguin Feet

Finished piece

Sunken Ship

Gemini Snakes

Where?: In order: Right ankle, Right shoulder blade, Left calf, right wrist, collar bone/chest, left ankle, collar bone/chest, back of neck, left shoulder blade.

General opinion on tattoos? I love them so long as they have meaning. I don't agree with getting a tattoo just to get it. I like it to at least have SOME meaning behind it, even if it's just something like, "I have a *insert* obsession. Basically, if it's something that means a lot to you, or that you can relate to yourself in some way, I'm fine with it. But if it's something like spur of the moment and 20 years down the line you're going to go, "wtf did I do that for?" then I'm not good with it.

i have alot of things i wnat as a tattoo my brother has 15 going on 16 and wants more.

on my left shoulder on the back i want the words laugh now cry later.

i want my all of my sibblings signatures on my right shoulder on the back. on my right wrist i want the word " hayden" my nephews name. on my left foot i want the words " run inbetween the raindrops" and on my right i want the words " forgive love even if its forgotten you" to me that means even if you have been hurt before - like someone hurt u or a family member died before try to love again. last but not least on my back i want like a cross in a dark cloud that says juliet. she was my bestfriend who died.

I don't have one xD

I have, and I still want to.

-Treble Clef on my Wrist

-A Small purple and green heart, Maybe on my hip.

-A Peace Sign on my foot or wrist.

I'm not sure about these. I want the first one done quite badly. though.

I don't really mind them. I prefer small ones. My boyfriend wants to get a sleeve someday, so I guess that is okay. Although I wouldn't really approve of that in the first place..

I'm Jewish, and you're technically not supposed to get tattoos. It's like marking your body or something. Plus, my dad hates tattoos anyway, so he would probably never talk to me again if I got one. I don't want one that bad anyway, so I won't get one.

Do you have one? Nope :lol:

Have you considered getting one? Yes If yes, do you still want to? Yes

If yes to previous question, what & where? Well, to be quite honest there are several that I want.

I want the word LOVE across one hand on the knuckles and the word HATE on the other. here

I want a tribal shoulder tattoo like so: Here

General opinion on tattoos? Awesome :lol:

Lower back babyyy ! ;D nonne. Durr i'm 13.

Yeaaah. But my dad says he'll disown me if I do. o;

&& Uhh maybe someday.

I would want something small but meaninggful. Maybe a music note or a peace sign on wrist. Oh noess that's like what Katiee saidd. Ahaa.:)

When I see sleeves on Women it looks really trashy. But if you're a guy & you're a musician ; it's all good <3

I have wanted one for a while. Mhhmm. Most people wouldn't guess it.

I want a Dark Mark, because I'm a nerd. Where? On my left arm, of course!

Also, I want the Deathly Hallows symbol. Maybe on my right arm, completely parallel to the Dark Mark.

Maybe the Harry Potter chapter stars. Though I'm not sure where.

And I want the "lumos" in white on one wrist, and "nox" in black on the other wrist. MAYBE.

And also "morsmordre" somewhere. I swear, if someone knows what this does without looking it up, I will freak out. O:
Derva...

Will you marry me?<3

BTW MORSMORDRE CONJURES THE DARK MARK

1. Ick, no.

2. Never.

3. n/a

4. I think they're disgusting, especially on girls. They make people look so... trashy.

I repsect people who like tattoos, but I just can't stand them. Having said that, however, I will not judge anyone based on their opinion on tattoos or the amount of tattoos they have.

1) No.

2) Yeah. I want a octopus on my right shoulder(LOLCHRISTIANSIRIANO) and the symbols 'peace,love,music' on the back of my right wrist. Yes, I still want them XD

4) I <3 them. I don't understand why people are against them....

^ I'm against them because I think they're ugly. -shrug-
Eh, that's better than just saying "ewwwwww tattoos". xD

And yeah... Most tattoos these days are pretty ugly (or stupid).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back