poop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saint64

Reaction score
Ok so i am going to make a chart that says when v4 cariecters poop. it is a really good thing for trainging.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think saint64 means that you can train you tamagotchi v4 to not poop on the floor. If you put it on the toilet enough it stops. that would be helpful. I never catch my tam v4 pooping. Good idea!! :lol:

no you can never copletly traien your tama not to poop on the floor but it will bust the training meter thing. You can finde how much training you have by going on the first tinging on the top left corner and it looks like a scal it is on the second pg. and obove the thing it will say traning.

:) I SEE! I get it now. :lol:

Isn't the time he poops every second time he loses a hunger heart? Like if he loses a hunger heart every 20 minutes, he'll poop every 40 minutes. B)

At least in Tamagotchi plus colour, there is times when they poop and lose hearts. But I don't think that chart is worth doing. I can't find it useful.

And Pink Memetchi, I don't think it's random, because then they could poop either every second minute or once in a day. There's must be built-in schedule for babies, toddlers, teens, adults and oldies. But, like you said, it's easiest to pay attention.

Kind of true, but do you think it's worth it to watch your Tamagotchi every minute to create a pooping chart. I am not trying to be mean, but think about it, it might not be accurate, and it might vary between different characters.

ya i know that it varys bettwen chariters that way it is going take i walle becaus i have to do it with every cariter.

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I recall, each character makes a poop every other time a hungry heart empties.

Here's a way to determine how often a character makes poop:

Allow all hungry hearts to empty. (But don't allow happy hearts to empty.) When the last one empties, your character will beep for attention. Write down the time. (For example: 2:03 PM) Then feed it a meal that fills only one hungry heart. After some time, that hungry heart will empty, and your character will call for attention again. Write down the time. (For example: 2:28 PM) Feed it as many meals as you want now. The difference in the times is how long it takes to empty one hungry heart (2:28 PM - 2:03 PM = 25 minutes.) Multiply this by 2 to find out how long between poops. (25 minutes x 2 = 50 minutes.) At one of the two times it called for attention, your character will have made a poop. Add the interval you calculated (50 minutes) to the last time it made a poop. This is when it will next poop. (For example, if you saw a poop at 2:28 PM, you can expect another to appear at 3:18 PM.) A few minutes before that time, start watching the screen. When you see the wiggle lines, activate the toilet icon. If you're successful, your character will poop in the toilet instead of on the floor. This will fill some of their happy hearts. (Note: you can not "toilet train" your character. S/he will never use the toilet on her/his own. The next time you miss the wiggle lines, s/he will poop on the floor again.)

Note: all the times used above are only examples. Each character will have different times, from a few minutes for new-born babies, to an hour or more for oldies.

Latest posts

Back