p1 tamagotchi - Pause?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamitchi123

Reaction score
i really need help on this can u pase the tamagotchi p1 because i have a tamagotchi p1 from hongkong pleas help ;)

There is no pause function, but I think you can effectively pause them by leaving them on the clock set screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no pause function, but I think you can effectively pause them by leaving them on the clock set screen.
aw man that sucks but thanks for the tip i will try that it is because i go to schol and i thought that u can pause it lol i will try to hide it from ma teachers lol dum teachers but not all i like some of my teachers they are really nice lol from 6 grade haha oh and my schools name is *REMOVED* it is so strect that they dont let electonics in ur school lol but we still play them during class haha dum school it is a middle school good thing we have a locker oh no i have pe on monday wehsday and friday oh i can whair my jacket over my pe close so i can play my tamagotchi inside my pcoket yes haha lol i am so smart

where can i find lr44 battrys in stors not online becasue i need some for ma p1 tamagotchi

To pause, like binary said, go to the "Set" screen. To do this, press B to go to the time screen, then press A and C together and the clock should freeze, and it'll say "Set". Leave it like this to pause.

Also, look around as some shops. You're sure to find some LR44 batteries. They're also called AG13 batteries, in some places.

Good luck with your P1! The P1 was the first Tamagotchi ever made, and it's my favourite! it's so simple!

To pause, like binary said, go to the "Set" screen. To do this, press B to go to the time screen, then press A and C together and the clock should freeze, and it'll say "Set". Leave it like this to pause.Also, look around as some shops. You're sure to find some LR44 batteries. They're also called AG13 batteries, in some places.

Good luck with your P1! The P1 was the first Tamagotchi ever made, and it's my favourite! it's so simple!
yah i love maskitchi he is my fav charecter i hope he comes out in the new tamagotchi

hay is it true that in the hongkong tamagotchi u chould only get bill i heard someone said that they keep on playing it and they keep on geting bill

do these cheats really work i found them on a website

Twins

When Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one (that is b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a tell it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs.

Triplets!

Wait for your previous Tamagotchi TWINS to die. The angel must be on the

screen when you press A, then C, then A, then press RESET.

Quadruplets!

When your triplets are dying push: A then C then, A and B at the same

time then push RESET. If you did it right you should start off with 4

eggs.

Quintuplets!

When the angel is on the screen, to get five tams hold down all buttons, press the reset button and

release C then A then B.

Male/Female Tama?

To find out if you Tamagotchi is male or female, as soon as your tam is born, push

A+C, B, A, then C, and it will tell you.

^

None of the "Twins" cheats work.

They are rumours that have been going around on "cheats" web sites for years and years (and years) and not once has anyone been able to provide proof that they got a twin (or any other multiples) on their tamagotchi.

You might find photos on line that claim to be a twins (or multiples) shot - but they are usually faked / photoshopped, etc.

As for male/female tamas - the gender is obvious immediately if you have any of the new tamas (V1 or later) because the colour of the baby is different for a boy or a girl.

As for the older tamas - I didn't think they actually had a gender... I could be wrong but the only stats you used to get was the Age, Weight, Discipline and Happy/Hungry meters.... so I suppose I am saying that last cheat is a fake too :eek:

Just 2 quick notes, to add to what TamaMum said:

1. Holding A and then resetting will not give you twins, but will actually enter the Tamagotchi into Rom Test Mode. You can activate V1-V4.5 into Rom Test Mode by holding down A, B and C and pressing Reset.

2. It's not official, but I call P1s boys and P2s girls because (just like on V1-V4.5) Babytchi is a boy and Shirobabytchi is a girl.

ok and i hered another glitch like pull the tab fast from the tamagotchi and put it in fast and it will show a wiered picture in the tamagotchi i will not do that because i think my tamagotchi p1 will messup

can the sound of the tamagotchi turn off

i really need help becsue i need to tack it to school

an can some ppl give me some sleep time from the charcters from the p1

and what charecter i am going to get a tamatchi or the other guy whit the big lips because i took godd care of it and i gave it a time out when it didnt need anything

ok i have a tamagotchi p1 and it is a tamachi and it eats his food in 2 bits isent hes sapose to eat it in 3 bits

Well, yeah. I have a Tamagotchi MIni, I don't know if a P1 is the same.

But my Tamagotchi sometimes eats it's food in a few bites, sometimes 2 bites. It doesn't matter so long it helps your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back