Stuff you find when you clean your room...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
You know when you clean your room thorughly and you find stuff that you'd forgotten about and you start playing with/reading/looking at it? OMG thta happens so often to me it isn't funny. Your top ten? Here's mine:

1. My Password Journal

2. A beautiful letter from my grandmother

3. A book I thought I'd lost

4. An overdue library book (sound familiar?)

5. Odd socks

6. My favourite tank top

7. Old birthday cards

8. Bits of Harry Potter LEGO

9. My old MP3 Player

10. Stuffed toys

Give me your top 10 finds when you clean your room.

HAHA!

What a coincidence this topic should appear! I went through some of my stuff last night.

1. Tamagotchis

2. Medals

3. Pens/pencils

4. Letters from my lovely American Christineee

5. Notepads - I wrote some great stuff in them.

6. Birthday Cards

7. Things my ex-Best friend made me. x_____o

8. Letters, cards, pictures, crazy and embarassing things from my friennndss. <33

I think that's about it. But it was quite amazing.

1. Some really bad stories/drawings I done when I was younger.

2. A smashed Tamagotchi.

3. My old phone charger.

4. A few birthday cards.

5. Christmas presents I haven’t gotten around to sending.

6. Socks.

7. Jewellery.

8. A lonely glove :’(

9. Fingerless gloves.

10. An old packet of starburst o_o

1. Old magazines

2. winnie the pooh inside a killer whale (one pound from the machines in sainsburys)

3. old diaries

4. Stories that I never finished

5. tamagotchi instructions

6. old phone case

7. several random key rings

8. old drawings

9. random cuddly toys

10. a sock

1. twelve livestrong bracelets from years ago

2. like a billion mardi gras necklaces

3. other necklaces

4. an empty soda can....

5. a quilt i made in sewing class

6. saltwater taffy

7. my iPod speakers

8. fingerless gloves

9. a bunch of plushies

10. socks

1.) Dust bunnies.
My room= nothing.
Whoa, nowai i found the same thing. xD lol as much as i (or my mom more likely) vacuum/dust my room, there's always dust. and fuzz from my carpet. ( i have a hardwood floor with a little area rug, that sheds a lot. xP)

Pfffffft. x'D

My mom was going through my brother's room just this morning and found my wallet there.

Ah, and my angelgotchi and an old farewell card my friends gave me from my old school.

But yeah, my room is pretty small and my mom cleans it up every day so there's nothing new.

Currently I'm looking for this old German lego doll thing that I loved to bits and pieces.

.. man I'm such a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old tamagotchi shiz, old clothes, books, video games, Pokemon cards, colouring shiz, brother's legos, stuffed animals, schoolwork that's been missing for months, old drawings, photographs ...

My room's messy.

1) ALOT of the ends of my gauges

2)pens

3) candy wrappers

4) perfume

5)a bracelet I made myself XD

6) sheet music

7) Old music programs from my old school

8) my old wallet

9)CDs

10)Money?

1. An old silver medal for Tae Kwan Do

2. A butterscotch candy (which was promptly eaten)

3. A letter of Family History from My Grandmother

4. Tamagotchi V3!!

5. Sparkles

6. About a dollar in pennies

7. a car battery

8. a little duracell battery

9. My old V2

10. A MExican Peso

LOL.

If I cleaned my room, I would find so much stuff! Not to mention I would be playing with them too. I have two password journals I would open just to see what is in the hidden container. (The Purple one and the clear purple ones. I love useing them to hide my mp3 players and candy... haha. I tend to put my tamas in there too when I travel. )

Lighters, old diaries, a Harry and Ginny wedding story I made when I was 10 (XD), old books. I love it when I find either Caps for Sale or Good night Moon on the bottom of my closet, then I promptly forget about cleaning and have story time.

Old dolls, my grandma's jewelry, old Tamagotchi batteries. I would say my Tamagotchis, but I have them on my dresser now so I am reminded to by new batteries because I want to re-live my old Tamagotchi days. :)

I'm hoping to find my V2 somewhere, a picture I made of foam pieces and glitter when I was little, squeaky mouse made of fur from Switzerland, and baby clothes.

And a furry purse from Switzerland that sheds all over my closet Dx

Little kiddie journals, those are the best.

Money $$

Chapstick tubes

Pens/markers/crayons

Old books

Drawings

I always seem to find one of our home telephones too. xD

1. A ton of sticky clay-type stuff I mixed together with other colours, so it's brown.

2. Birthday cards from my old bestie.

3. YoYo's!

4. School junk, like old text books, etc.

5. This was my latest find; a notepad full of swears I wrote when I was seven. What a little rebel.

6. School photos. These are always fun to look at.

I can't think of anymore.

But cleaning my room is quite enjoyable.

Lighters, old diaries, a Harry and Ginny wedding story I made when I was 10 (XD), old books. I love it when I find either Caps for Sale or Good night Moon on the bottom of my closet, then I promptly forget about cleaning and have story time.
Old dolls, my grandma's jewelry, old Tamagotchi batteries. I would say my Tamagotchis, but I have them on my dresser now so I am reminded to by new batteries because I want to re-live my old Tamagotchi days. :)

I'm hoping to find my V2 somewhere, a picture I made of foam pieces and glitter when I was little, squeaky mouse made of fur from Switzerland, and baby clothes.

And a furry purse from Switzerland that sheds all over my closet Dx
Think maybe you could post that in Fun Stuff? I'm curious to see it now!

I found this story. I wrote it when I was 6 and totally obsessed with Harry Potter and the Lion King. Will type it here cuz it is short.

One day at Hogwarts, Harry, Ron and Hermione were getting ready to go to Pride Rock with the rest of the school (wtf?). They got dressed and left.

When they got there, Harry decided to climb up to the top. When he got to the top, Scar was there. Scar said to Harry "You will die!" and pushed him off the edge. Harry hit the ground and everything went black.

Harry woke up in the hospital wing. He had a cast on his arm and a bandage around his head. He saw Ron and Hermione coming. Hermione looked ready to fling her arms around him, but Harry was glad she didn't, because his head still hurt a lot. They sat and talked for ages, then Ron and Hermione had to go to the Feast. Harry left the next day and was all better.

The End

I fixed my room just some few hours ago.

1. My old tamagotchi that I thought I lost.

2. The letter that my BFF gave me last Christmas.

3. Old blue slippers.

4. 2 random notebooks.

5. Random clothes.

6. A blue glitter ballpen.

7. Alcohol

8. Random socks.

My room is so messy. x(

Last edited by a moderator:
Think maybe you could post that in Fun Stuff? I'm curious to see it now!
I found this story. I wrote it when I was 6 and totally obsessed with Harry Potter and the Lion King. Will type it here cuz it is short.

One day at Hogwarts, Harry, Ron and Hermione were getting ready to go to Pride Rock with the rest of the school (wtf?). They got dressed and left.

When they got there, Harry decided to climb up to the top. When he got to the top, Scar was there. Scar said to Harry "You will die!" and pushed him off the edge. Harry hit the ground and everything went black.

Harry woke up in the hospital wing. He had a cast on his arm and a bandage around his head. He saw Ron and Hermione coming. Hermione looked ready to fling her arms around him, but Harry was glad she didn't, because his head still hurt a lot. They sat and talked for ages, then Ron and Hermione had to go to the Feast. Harry left the next day and was all better.

The End
[Off topic] Harry and Ginny wedding story had no actual wedding. It was just the planning the wedding. Its about 2 pages long. There was also a 'snogging' scene, but I copied it word for word from the book because I didn't know how to write a 'snogging' scene.

I also rewrote when Hagrid was carrying Harry through the forest. But it's about 2 sentences long...

[On topic]

I found a Woody doll from Toy Story in my closet. It had a guitar that plays actual songs. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back