Height.. (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeBalloon

Reaction score
Hello! I made a topic based on height. :)

So, How tall are you? Do you think you're small, tall, ect..

Also, I have a question.. I'm an 11 year old boy (gonna be 12 on the 29th of march) and I'm 5"0.. Is that a normal height for my age? It seems like everyone around me is taller haha. Thanks :)

Mikey, you're like reaaallyy short Jks, you're like average height xP

Well, I'm 13 and 5'4. Preetty average, but compared to most of my friends, it's tall xP

I'll be fifteen in two months. I'm almost a junior. I'm five feet tall. Exactly.

I'm fourteen, and I'm 5'6". Not the tallest, but i'm happy with my height. I also wear heels a lot because I love being tall. then i can look down on all of my friends.... bwahahaha...

OrangeBalloon: i don't think you're short for your age, there are people in my grade who are about that height, lol. Plus even if you're one of the shortest, that means you'll get a growth spurt later and then suddenly you'll be taller than everyone else.

I'm fourteen, and 5' 7"

Pretty average i'd say. However, my friends are all shorter than me D:

around 5"4, I'm 14.

I'm pretty average height for my class.

10 Years old, turning 11 in April.I'm 5"4, tall for my age :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 15 and 5'2.

Shortest in my class.

I'm 1/2 an inch taller than my best friend, who is the only person in my friend group shorter than me.

I like being small, I can make people lift me up to reach things + I met a guy who's 5'3 and awesome, so I feel tall next to a midget 16 year old.

Fourteen years old.

5'5"

I'm average. My mom's 5'6", so by the time I stop growing, I'll probably be as tall as her. Being average is boring. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back