Sign in to follow this  
`Krystal

Funny moments in life.

Me and a huge group were at the movies. I'll just use names to make it make more sense. Katelyn wanted to sit beside Shannon and Cully, and Adam needed to move a seat in order for her to do that. He didn't want to move, so I said "Move, you idiot" at him. Adam yells in a sarcastic tone "DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT! I DON'T APPRECIATE IT!" Awkward glances from the packed theater.

At a hockey tournament, we were staying in a super sketchy hotel. When coming back from supper, the group passes a transvestite walking her pet Pitbull (Uhm, yeah. ;-;) and Stacy says "OMG, is that a transvestite?" Right in front of the person. We gunned it to the door like there was no tomorrow.

At the Eaton Center, there was a guy dressed in drag (sequin dress, hooker boots, everything.) giving out flyers for God knows what. We walked up to us and started talking to us. Carly didn't realise she was staring right at him with a blank look the whole time. When he left, she said "Was that a drag queen? I kept looking at him but I couldn't tell if it was just a prostitute."

After the Green Day concert I went to, we went to the 7-11 to get Slurpees after to soothes our throats. I saw a cat in front of our car, so I slowly walked up to it to see if it had a collar. It hissed at me. But it was actually a raccoon, and everyone was staring at me weird for going all "Here, kitty" at it.

Me and some friends were walking through town late at night, and we saw this guy wearing an all red windsuit and he had a white beard. Larissa pointed out to us, rather loudly, "He looks like Santa Claus!" He stared at us.

So. Many. More. Moments.

I love life.

Edited by LOUDERnow.

Work, work is funny. I'mma be one of those people with a billion work stories to tell.

I have a friend at work named Bradie, he's a shelf stocker.

I am stupid and still don't know where everything is in the supermarket I work at. I needed pasta.

I was like "Braaaadie, where do you hide the pasta?" and he's like in a fake British accent "I'll show you the way, madame"

He lead me to them and said "Good day" And I was like "Well, you're such a gentlemen" He's real cool.

Today I got onesie pajamas. Never been more excited in my life.

Ok there was today:

Me and my friend were walking down the road to the store and this random boy comes up behind us. He keeps following us and it was hilarious. And today when I went swimming. After I bought a packet of skittles from the machine (I know right!) me and emma threw them on some people playing squash and yelled: "Taste the rainbow noobs!" and ran away laughing like idiots.

Today my friend ands I were sitting outside of school waiting for a ride. This 5-year old petite girl I know was running right past us. I yelled "LITTLE PERSON! =D" Then she stopped, turned around, tackled me and gave me a hug. :3

At the shopping center:

Dad: Hey! Did you know that's a door there?

Me: Yeeaaahhh.

Dad: Oh... Well it looks like a window to me.

Me: Uhm... not really.

Dad: -walks over to the door, and acts like there's a window there-

Old man walking by: -sits on the bench and watches in amusement-

Me: That old man was staring at you, y'know?

Dad: Yeah...

Us: -bursts out laughing-

It was hilarious. (:

And dad was trying on Winter hats at Zellers, and getting odd looks from the clerks...

^ Don't you love goofy fun dads? :'D

A little while back:

My family and I were at a restaurant and on the wall there was an article in the newspaper saying how good this certain restaurant is. At the top of the article, there was a picture of a kid with his face in his spaghetti. My dad goes, "Heyy, that kid eats like you, Krystal."

I'm pretty sure the girl taking us to our tables heard that. xDDD

Edited by `Krystal

^ Don't you love goofy fun dads? I've got the most hilarious one. :'D

Mmhm... Hilarious dad's are epic win.

Just now...

Mum: What was that noise?

Me: Fruit Fly.

Mum: It was a sizzling noise, not a buzzing noise.

Me: Fruit Fly on a barbecue.

It was hilarious at the time...

The other day I tripped over ab-so-lute-ly nothing in church. I think the guy behind me thought it was funny. xD

In class we were reading a story about a 'dark horse'. And my teacher pointed out to us that in stories and movies, all the friendly horses are never black. They're always some sort of brown or beige... and all the wild, dangerous ones are black.

She was like [in her little french accent] "All the friendly horses, always white....never black" and my best friend who's black was just like "._." and everyone was laughing.

This was yesterday. Tori and I got Dave to put eyeliner on. It was drop dead hilarious. :'D

-mum flicking through my iPod-

Mum: Gosh, you have alot of Paramore albums. Who are they, anyway?

Me: You wouldn't of heard of them.

-Continues looking-

Mum: Why do you like people like Paranormal and not regular stuff?

Me: -laughs- Paranormal? You mean Paramore.

Mum: Well they're called Paranormal to me. And your Paranormal for liking them.

xD It was hilairious. Now whenever the room is silent, she'll stare at me and say Paranormal. Or if I do something stupid she'll call me Paranormal.

I was just talking and my brother and I break out in that All Star Weekend song.

Me: -sigh- I want to be...

Dustin and I singing: A ROCKSTAR, A SUPERHEROOOO! -startcrackingup-

:3 So funny.

So, we get t-shirts for stage crew, right? And you can get a nickname on the back. It's a thing in my social studies class (the teacher just so happens to run Stage Crew too ;P) that this kid John is always looking to get checks (like, participation points) so on the back of his shirt he puts down he wants "Got Checks?" When we get the shirts his doesn't say Got Checks, it says Got Cheeks. XD Like, the entire class burst out laughing for ten minutes, and he's sitting there all ".__." Poor John. xDD

Me and my friends were walking to math, in the sixth grade wing, and I see my little brother across the hall and shout "HI LITTLE CHILD." And some other, random kids waves to me. x] It was funny at the time. xDD

Grrrr.

One of the FUNNIEST pathetic Krystal episodes happened last Sunday. I was at my friend's house with a group from our church. We were making uplifting posters to donate to a women's prison. Somehow we got onto the subject of Mario. And I broke out in song:

"Swing your arms, from side to side, come on it's time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, come on do the Mar.. i.. What?!"

Everyone started cracking up. It was embarrassing, and hilarious. :'DD

Today:

Kaya: What's that? Oh it's a log. I thought it was his hair.

Me *looks in the direction and sees a man carrying something* wth?

Kaya: xD

Me *sees my mum* Hi mum!

Mum: Hi.

Kaya: What is that? Oh it's not a log it's a plank of wood.

Me: I thought that too. Wait no it's a carpet.

Kaya: Oh a carpet.

Me: Yeah a carpet.

Yeah I find the strangest things funny.

Yesterday me and Jess decided to have an arguement in the shop about who's looking after our children at the weekend.

People looked at us, two thirteen year old girls, confused.

XD Awesome.

Ohyus. An event after swim club, in the shower with two of my sister's friends. Let's call them N and G.

N: I needa go tinkle, but I don't want it to go cold.*

G: -moves away from shower drain- Go then.

N: I don't wanna go in the shower!

And:

N: -dancing- Aha, Aha!

G: You smell like a strawberry shortcake!

N: -jumps up and down- =D

It was funny at the time. I was basically a bystander.

*Flushing a toilet makes the shower in the changing room go cold.