Sign in to follow this  
star.94

hi dude

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------h--------------------a----------------------z---------------------------z-------------------a---------------------------l-------------------------e----------------g-----------------------e-------------------------n--------------------------------------------------------d-------------------------------------------------------
That is spam!

Y------------------e-----------------------------------------s---------------------i--------------------t------------------------------------i-------------------------s!

C-------o-------p------y--------c--------a---------t----
Yes this is like a spamathon it should be closed

r------------u------------sopst---------to-----------talk-----------like------------------that?

This makes no sense.Could someone please close this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:
------------This---------------Makes----------------No------------------Sense!! :(
Yet it's very addictive.Strange. :(

AHEm.. *TAMAGUIDE*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* *HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

In first place of this spamathon is...... Tamacrazy12!!!

c-----l------o----s----e-------------t----h---i----s--------------t-----o------p---i---c----------a------------
-t-----a----m----a---g----u---i---l----d- :angry: