hi dude

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------h--------------------a----------------------z---------------------------z-------------------a---------------------------l-------------------------e----------------g-----------------------e-------------------------n--------------------------------------------------------d-------------------------------------------------------

That is spam!

not to be mr. goodygoody 2 shoes, but isnt one of the rules no spam?

Y------------------e-----------------------------------------s---------------------i--------------------t------------------------------------i-------------------------s!

r------------u------------sopst---------to-----------talk-----------like------------------that?

This makes no sense.Could someone please close this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

------------This---------------Makes----------------No------------------Sense!! :(

Yet it's very addictive.Strange. :(

AHEm.. *TAMAGUIDE*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* *HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

don't spam. if you really want to do stuff like this then post it in whats on your mind

I------------H---------------A------------------T----------------E---------------N-------------------------------0----------------------------------0-----------------------B-------S-----------------------------W------------------H-----------------O-------------------D------------O--------------T------------H--------I-----------S----------.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back