Super Rare Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
So i have started collecting Tamas again after all these years, and i have made quite a few impressive buys. But my most cherished would have to be my Japanese Silver Angelgotchi, never been opened. I am also pretty happy with my Osuchi &amp; Mesuchi brand new in box. I know these may not be INCREDIBLY rare, but i still think they are a great for any collection. Do you have any Tamas your particularly proud of? :mellow: :mimitchi:

My Pink Tamagotchi Angel and my Morino are my favorites. ^^ Yay for vintage!

My US Ocean is my pride and joy (tama-wise, anyway :eek: .)

My green Santaclautchi. US Ocean, a Chibi, and a Home Deka are some of the rarer Tamas that I have. I'm still looking for a blue Angel; don't care if it's Japanese or English. Also want an Osu- Mesu pair.

My green Santaclautchi. US Ocean, a Chibi, and a Home Deka are some of the rarer Tamas that I have. I'm still looking for a blue Angel; don't care if it's Japanese or English. Also want an Osu- Mesu pair.
Osu-Mesu are great to have, I want a Santaclautchi so badly for my collection but there are up in the hundreds on the market now, i would love the white snowflake design but i just cant seem to find it anywhere under $200, do you use ebay or is there another site for tamas? :lol: :D

I'm thrilled to have 3 colors of Morino, Genjitch, Gold and Silver P2s...I have amassed a huge collection of virtual pets(150+) but it's really hard to pick the most special ones. They are all invaluable to me.xD

I have amassed a huge collection of virtual pets(150+)
Ive been looking at collecting Virtual pets that weren't strictly Bandai, as there are sooo many on the market. But ive been a bit put off by the quality/price of some of the ones you can find here in Australia, and they dont really seems to fit into my collection. Ive formed a bit of an Ebay addiction though, and have been obsessing over how many Colour Tamas to buy, or whether i should get an ID for my collection. :angry: :angry:

I think that the most valuable to me in my collection was my blue with black frame and yellow buttons P2 - since it was my first hahah. But really I love my Japanese Mothra tama. The idea behind it was kinda funny and the game play is kind fun! :) Price wise though - my color beats all my other tamas.... o_o;

Price wise though - my color beats all my other tamas.... o_o;
I know colours are just so expensive. I have a yellow colour tama due to arrive either today or tomorrow in the mail, and it cost me $65 without shipping, but it will be worth it to have it in in my collection. Ive been thinking about getting an ID or Hexagontchi to my collection. I also bought a green and white, and a blue Tamagotchi school, that im looking forward to receiving :lol: :)

I'm thrilled to have 3 colors of Morino, Genjitch, Gold and Silver P2s...I have amassed a huge collection of virtual pets(150+) but it's really hard to pick the most special ones. They are all invaluable to me.xD
i know what you mean :angry: i have around 100 tamagotchis :angry:

Hexagontchis are getting cheaper and cheaper! :furawatchi: Pretty much the cheapest ticket into Tama-Color World (Unless you get like one of the mobile games or something...)

EDIT: Also, I think I have quite a few, definitely not as much as 100, but still several inactive ones. I'm only running one of my V4.5s right now, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purpurn, that was (still is) my first one, too!! I got lucky with my Santaclautchi-- got it at Goodwill, brand new in the box for $20 or $25 back in 2004. I just bought a clear/smoke Osu/Mesu pair, brand new in packages, on Ebay for $60 including shipping. Now to get that blue Angel.

Hexagontchis are getting cheaper and cheaper! :) Pretty much the cheapest ticket into Tama-Color World (Unless you get like one of the mobile games or something...)
EDIT: Also, I think I have quite a few, definitely not as much as 100, but still several inactive ones. I'm only running one of my V4.5s right now, I think.
is there a reason they are getting so cheap?? are they not popular, what is different with the game play. My tamagotchi colour arrived and i love it, its now one of my favourites, and i just managed to get another marino and motha tama BNIP, but im still missing the ocean tama, i really want to find one. I have quite a few tamagotchis too, 87 now with the new mothro and morino, i just love collecting :) :D :D :D

I think, out of my still-growing collection, that my blue/clear Osu/Mesu and US Tamagotchi Angel are the most valuable and the ones I'm most proud of because I got the pair for around $15 and around the same for the Angel as well. I'm also quite proud of my Umino. I also have the HK edition and Genjinchi. :ph34r: I definitely have my eyes on a Santaclautch and Devilgotchi, so when I have more money, those are next!

i have a gold v4 i also have one the same for sale on eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back