Sign in to follow this  
CuteLilChibiTama<3

Super Rare Tamas?

I think, out of my still-growing collection, that my blue/clear Osu/Mesu and US Tamagotchi Angel are the most valuable and the ones I'm most proud of because I got the pair for around $15 and around the same for the Angel as well. I'm also quite proud of my Umino. I also have the HK edition and Genjinchi. :ph34r: I definitely have my eyes on a Santaclautch and Devilgotchi, so when I have more money, those are next!

My tamagotchi angels and my blue japanese clear-case oceangotchi.

i have a gold v4 i also have one the same for sale on eBay

Edited by TamaMum

Definitely invaluable. Still can't wait to add to my collection and get a Santagotchi and Devilgotchi.

I would probably go with my P2 since its so old or my V1 since it was my first.

Ive been wanting to own an Osu/Mesu pair for the longest time. D:

But I do have the Generation 1 and 2 Tamagotchi's from the 90's, and a yellow Angel. <3

My most improtant one is my first Tamagotchi. Then my Pink Angel-Gotch.

If you REALLY want a rare gotchi, try geting the DEVIL GOTCHI. The rarest one of them all! I just have a green V1 :3

The Santaclautch is also very rare. I got lucky and got a green one at Goodwill for around $25. It was brand new in the box. I got it in 2004. I think it is as rare as a Devilgotch.

Edited by magicboa

My TMGC+C is my favorite. My partner got it for me while I was sick so I had something to do. So it's my favorite because it was purchased out of love for me. She let me pick the color and she paid for it. It arrived on a day I was very poorly and it made my day!

My Tamagotchi Angel, which my Grandma found for me at a thrift store. I was extremely thrilled beyond words when she handed it to me. XD

Also, my Digimons, which are my favourite virutal pets ever. Two blue V1s (one of them is, sadly, glitchy and unplayable), Pendulum 1, Pendulum 2 and Pendulum 3.

I would probably trade most of my collection just to get my hands on more of them.

I found my dream Angel on Ebay: Blue USA Angel, gold wings, in Jason's Store. It's beautiful! Downside......$220.00 US dollars.

I found my dream Angel on Ebay: Blue USA Angel, gold wings, in Jason's Store. It's beautiful! Downside......$220.00 US dollars.

Oh ouch! My Boxed US Angel was about $40 I think. Although i'm pretty sure it's gray in colour. Hard to tell when they are pearlescent :o Are the blue ones super rare?

No, I don't think blue ones are any more rare than the other colors, although I think the ones with gold wings are. Maybe they are different versions?

2 newest editions to my collection, and they're both rare: a TamaOtch and a Devilgotchi. Got them both for $95 total with shipping! Can't wait to get them in the mail.

I might get a devilgotchi!!!

Awesome! I can't wait to start playing with mine. I hope you have a chance to get one sometime soon. ;)